train for burnley

rich saints

London saints found a reasonable fare via Leeds £21.50., with split tickets to and from Leeds and then onwards to Burnley from Leeds for £11 extra

But booked advanced tickets nearly a month ago, not sure what fares are like now

Several of us are going via Preston. Think we paid around £40 each, this was last month though when the advanced fares were released.

Several of us are going via Preston. Think we paid around £40 each, this was last month though when the advanced fares were released.

thanks guys now coming in at £90! return oh well when i first looked was 45 but with the wife 40th that week i had to hold fire and await the cup draw!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Yorkshire is only twenty miles away. There are some nice pubs in Bronte country west of Colne!

Its proximity to Yorkshire is the only good thing about Burnley.

Surprisingly my cousin and his friends who lived in West Yorkshire near Skipton used to support Burnley rather than Leeds or Bradford.

I went there with him in about 64 (before the Mills closed) and it was amazing to a Winchester lad, just like a Lowry painting.