Liverpool: Away Leg - EFL Cup Semi

St Louis

Does anyone have any idea how well this match is selling? I understand we've been given around 5,650 tickets, and the club are selling to STH's first who have attended so many away games, and if any are left their will be an announcement next week.

https://southamptonfc.com/matches/2016-17/efl-cup/liverpool-v-saints-2017-01-25/ticket-info

I'm a Member who has been to 2 of the 3 EFL games so far, but am unsure whether I have any hope of getting a ticket or not.

I happen to be in the North West on business that week, so would love to go along to the game.

(If there is a STH who can't go and would like to help me out, I'd happily pay above the odds for a ticket and be eternally grateful) :)

Looking at the online booking page where you can choose your seat there are LOADS still available even in the central blocks. I'd say anybody who wants a ticket for this will get one and guessing that many people may well be waiting to see the outcome of the home leg to see if we're in a good position going into the away game.

Looking at the online booking page where you can choose your seat there are LOADS still available even in the central blocks. I'd say anybody who wants a ticket for this will get one and guessing that many people may well be waiting to see the outcome of the home leg to see if we're in a good position going into the away game.

Yep, agree.

It's a long way to go, midweek, if we are already 2 or 3 goals behind.

Hi folks - just bumping this as I have precisely the same question/circumstances as Poolesaint. Anyone any ideas? if not I'll get in touch with the ticket office.

It's on the website now mate, on sale tomorrow at 9 am for members

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you think we'll sell out our allocation with the tie still in the balance?

Well tickets are now on general sale to any supporter with a purchase history from the 2014/15 season so no excuse for people not getting a ticket.

Looking at the available seats on the website it seems that most of the central blocks are sold (apart from the seats at the back with a poor view because of the roof on the upper tier) but there's plenty of seats available at the sides.

I reckon loads would have been waiting for last nights result before deciding as it wouldn't have been good going up there on the back of a 3-0 defeat but hopefully we'll now have a big push on sales. We have a total allocation of 5,646 tickets for the game so would be awesome to sell out. Come on guys!! It's a semi final and we're 1-0 up!! (also great that we didnt concede last night as the away goal could make the difference!

Hi guys, my name's Alex. I'm new to this forum :) Just wondering if anyone was travelling from Manchester to the game? I've just moved to Manchester and would love to go with someone! If someone is driving then I would be more than happy to chuck in some petrol money!

Hi guys, my name's Alex. I'm new to this forum :) Just wondering if anyone was travelling from Manchester to the game? I've just moved to Manchester and would love to go with someone! If someone is driving then I would be more than happy to chuck in some petrol money![

If you are on FaceBook, look up Northern Saints. Many of their members are from the Manc area.

It looks like trains could be a problem if it goes down to Extra Time and Penalties.

• 2 weeks later...