Saints v WBA match thread

Shroppie

Boufal and Tadic should join a swimming club. Awful diving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So frustrating. I can sort of see it with Tadic as I think he was going down anyway (not that I agree with it), but Boufal went over when the ball was still there to play, and could possibly have drawn the foul anyway if he hadn't flopped over. I've seen players (not Saints) dive when they could have just kicked the ball into the goal. Absolutely ridiculous mindset.

We are dross....decent ball in the box and not one player attacking it.

Wish we had gotten Howe in the summer - at least the football would have been entertaining and attack minded rather than this slow ponderous unadventurous crap being served up under Puel.

This has the feeling of a watershed game. If we lose this then you really have to start questioning puel and his methods. Is it too early to boot him out? I'm not sure but the lack of entertainment he is dished up this year should be a big factor in this.

Yes, but Reed also was so arrogantly complacent in the summer. We needed a striker and we did nothing.

Hopefully today can be the end of the "Martina is a good option" crap. He is rubbish, twice in a minute he has players in the box and refuses the cross the first and puts the second into the stands.

Hopefully today is the end of the squad rotation too.

We're at the point where some serious work needs to be done off the pitch and the league cup semi-final is just a f**king distraction we could do without.

Hopefully today is the end of the squad rotation too.

We're at the point where some serious work needs to be done off the pitch and the league cup semi-final is just a f**king distraction we could do without.

It was pretty obvious that we did not prepare properly for the season. No ambition other than to stay up, and now that is not certain.

This is as poor a Saints side as I can remember for a long time. There is no passion, urgency or threat. So in 2 home games we have had 2 shots on target.

Appalling.

Really starting to think that Puel has to go.

good tactics - still don't think we'll score though