Saints v WBA match thread

Shroppie

Excellent strike by WBA - no stopping that. Mix up from Yoshi and VVD - not their finest games to put it mildly.

Our defence was the one area that saved us from being in a relegation battle but even that is weak now. We are a poor, poor side and will miss Boufal big time.

Excellent strike by WBA - no stopping that. Mix up from Yoshi and VVD - not their finest games to put it mildly.

Our defence was the one area that saved us from being in a relegation battle but even that is weak now. We are a poor, poor side and will miss Boufal big time.

its alright, we have the next Thierry Henry

its alright, we have the next Thierry Henry

:lol:

Losing at home to WBA following the Spurs result would be hugely disappointing, but we hardly deserve to be behind... for now at least. Let's see how we respond, if we collapse or run out of ideas, then of course it's another question mark.

(that comment is not a direct response to Batman, rather to those calling for Puel's head because we conceded a goal...)

:lol:

Losing at home to WBA following the Spurs result would be hugely disappointing, but we hardly deserve to be behind... for now at least. Let's see how we respond, if we collapse or run out of ideas, then of course it's another question mark.

(that comment is not a direct response to Batman, rather to those calling for Puel's head because we conceded a goal...)

its not, I have said it from early on.

he plays a way that does not suit our players. it is safe, boring and now, crap in defence.

he will not be our manager long term

I'm not a doom merchant but what worries me is two things:

1. Our football albeit tactically or otherwise is so poor, the players don't look like they are enjoying it first and foremost.

2. Something just does not feel right with the spirit of the team. It's many years since that has happened but we have seen how decisive that can be.

[emoji38]

Careful, that almost goes into the sensible post category, can't you just give up on the lads like everybody else...?

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk