Are the saints board still interested?

Roger

Katerina not at many games. Les gone quiet, Ralph hasn't spoken for over a year. What's going on? Was widely reported about the Chinese takeover and now we haven't heard anything. Surely if it had fallen through we would have heard something?

In fairness to Kat she inherited the club and has always had little interest id imagine in the football side of things

She will be happy to let the club tick along and perhaps take 5-10m a year for doing very very little

The club, the dream, the ambition went with Markus and Nicola

While it would be nice to see some fire and brimstone from the powers that be, I would rather they stayed professional and discrete rather then turn into something like the regime that run West Ham, spouting off whenever a soundbite is required about signings etc. Especially considering that the last time such an evident 'statement' was made, when Everton first went for Koeman, our bullish response was made to be rather foolish by Koeman's lack of integrity.

It is frustrating we are not as strong as last year, but after the progress we have made, there were bound to be some bumps in the road eventually.

In fairness to Kat she inherited the club and has always had little interest id imagine in the football side of things

She will be happy to let the club tick along and perhaps take 5-10m a year for doing very very little

The club, the dream, the ambition went with Markus and Nicola

Certainly, the sunny days of reverential documentaries about "the Southampton Way" and how "it's happening", and endless pressers and acres of print lauding the 'south coast La Masia' Academy, seem a distant memory.

Please don't destroy another thread mate.

How is that destroying a thread... Mate

I just asked what is it exactly the board are supposed to be interested in ?

The assumption that they are not interested in what happens at the club is a bit stupid don't you think?

But I suspect it's just a trolling thread in all honesty

While it would be nice to see some fire and brimstone from the powers that be, I would rather they stayed professional and discrete rather then turn into something like the regime that run West Ham, spouting off whenever a soundbite is required about signings etc. Especially considering that the last time such an evident 'statement' was made, when Everton first went for Koeman, our bullish response was made to be rather foolish by Koeman's lack of integrity.

It is frustrating we are not as strong as last year, but after the progress we have made, there were bound to be some bumps in the road eventually.

Someone needs to fill those bumps in before the wheels come off.

7 odd years of excellent growth and stability, followed by some less than satisfying performances all be it we're still top half etc and all of a sudden it's thread after thread and post after post of utter mongness!

At what point are you f***tards gonna trust the owners?

7 odd years of excellent growth and stability, followed by some less than satisfying performances all be it we're still top half etc and all of a sudden it's thread after thread and post after post of utter mongness!

At what point are you clever enough to know that the board changed a couple of years ago and it was Cortese that was in charge the first 4 years!

At what point are you clever enough to know that the board changed a couple of years ago and it was Cortese that was in charge the first 4 years!

So the current lot have been in charge for 3 years, and have clearly had us in a death spiral since the Don left.

And the award for the most stupid post of the day goes to...

At what point are you going to stop being hysterical and read what was posted

At what point are you f***tards gonna trust the OWNERS?

**** me you're a dense c**t! Nic nac was running up debts and writing cheque his ass couldn't cover and if you hadn't noticed we've been in the EL twice since he's been gone, bettering our points tally each year, what are you failing to grasp here?

Katerina not at many games. Les gone quiet, Ralph hasn't spoken for over a year. What's going on? Was widely reported about the Chinese takeover and now we haven't heard anything. Surely if it had fallen through we would have heard something?

Even if the owner is looking to sell do you really think it is in her best interest to let the club fall apart so she can sell it for less?

**** me you're a dense c**t! Nic nac was running up debts and writing cheque his ass couldn't cover and if you hadn't noticed we've been in the EL twice since he's been gone, bettering our points tally each year, what are you failing to grasp here?

Ok are the mods going to let this guy talk like that after recent warnings?

Where has the money been going? We've probably made a profit comparable to pompey's original debt by now...

We will certainly find out how interested the board are come the end of the window. I personally think that we are being found out on all levels - lack of investment, Kat wants out, Les is full of **** and Ralph has gone missing. Puel I think will be a good manager in time, but he is far too negative in his tactics and approach and I fear has started to loose the dressing room.

Ok are the mods going to let this guy talk like that after recent warnings?

Perhaps if you politely refrained from posting like a mouth breathing knobhead, then people would respond more politely. You are on a similar level to Glasgow the Austrian chocoholic and the sci-fi dustbin so you get what you deserve.

fans always seem to suggest that players don't look interested after a defeat. I've never been able to pick up on that. Is it their body language, facial expressions or something else that gives them away?

These tend to be the people who can't stand watching football unless the ball is literally in the opponent's net or we 'get into them'.

Perhaps if you politely refrained from posting like a mouth breathing knobhead, then people would respond more politely. You are on a similar level to Glasgow the Austrian chocoholic and the sci-fi dustbin so you get what you deserve.

We really don't need language like that around here, mate.

Oh dear oh dear.

Everyone is allowed their opinion aren't they? This is a forum after all. I think your response is pathetic, just another small minded idiot hiding behind his keyboard. Grow up!

Everyone is allowed their opinion aren't they? This is a forum after all. I think your response is pathetic, just another small minded idiot hiding behind his keyboard. Grow up!

Well teacher, from fellow teacher I understand what you say, but these people post to be provocative to elicit a reaction and then bleat endlessly about the reaction they get. They are like the worst children that I've come across in 36 + years in the profession. I accept what you say about this being a forum but I too am entitled to my opinion. If you bother to trawl through my posts you'll see I am entirely consistent in my responses to these trolls who actually ruin the quality of debate and discussion on this site. Interesting response from you I might say.

Well teacher, from fellow teacher I understand what you say, but these people post to be provocative to elicit a reaction and then bleat endlessly about the reaction they get. They are like the worst children that I've come across in 36 + years in the profession. I accept what you say about this being a forum but I too am entitled to my opinion. If you bother to trawl through my posts you'll see I am entirely consistent in my responses to these trolls who actually ruin the quality of debate and discussion on this site. Interesting response from you I might say.

So a troll is someone who disagrees with you? It's fine to have your opinion but you don't need to use such awful language.

So a troll is someone who disagrees with you?

Are you suggesting that someone who disagrees with someone can't possibly be a troll? I would venture that the two aren't mutually exclusive...

A troll, by definition, will endeavour to post 'opinions' that they know will give rise to maximum irritation. And the typical first line of defence of a troll is to play the "so a troll is someone who disagrees with you?" deflection card...

That said, maybe I've got it all wrong and this is the only internet forum in the known universe that doesn't have any trolls actively plying their trade... #oinkoinkflapflap

Edited by trousers

Post of the day.

Take a week off and be a bit less raging please Bull.