Sky Q problem

Channon's Windmill

Not sure if this really counts as technology chat, but here goes.

We switched to Sky last month and got a Sky Q 1 TB box. First week was great, but then all of a sudden the thumbnails started to dissappear.

This is a big problem because the Q interface is totally visual, without the thumbnails you can't tell which TV show or movie is in the menu list.

I've searched online and seems a lot of people are experiencing it and Skyba are just saying is a software but which will n be fixed soon, but these threads I'm reading are from October!!

Anyone else here having the same problem and found any answers?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Not sure if this really counts as technology chat, but here goes.

We switched to Sky last month and got a Sky Q 1 TB box. First week was great, but then all of a sudden the thumbnails started to dissappear.

This is a big problem because the Q interface is totally visual, without the thumbnails you can't tell which TV show or movie is in the menu list.

I've searched online and seems a lot of people are experiencing it and Sky are just saying is a software bug which will be fixed soon, but these threads I'm reading are from October!!

Anyone else here having the same problem and found any answers?