Tadic off?

once_bitterne

Better stop faffing about with the ball and flouncing like a trainee Arsene Wenger when the ref doesn't buy his feeble fall to the floor, if he wants to be at a "top 5 EPL side".

Play some blistering games for us Dusan stick yourself squarely in the spotlight and them big boys will be banging on our door and your wish will come true.

Started off looking decent. Nose-break has set him back.

Can't see too many Top 5 sides wanting him though.

pretty much I thought he started the season well but since being kicked in the head he has looked pretty poor. I always think he is one of those players that on his day is fantastic and asset to the team but if he is not on his game (which is a lot recently) the rest of the team have to carry him because he contributes nothing. I'm not sure any top five side would consider him an upgrade right now.

pretty much I thought he started the season well but since being kicked in the head he has looked pretty poor. I always think he is one of those players that on his day is fantastic and asset to the team but if he is not on his game (which is a lot recently) the rest of the team have to carry him because he contributes nothing. I'm not sure any top five side would consider him an upgrade right now.

Yeah. One of my concerns pre-season was that I considered Tadic & Long to be really good supplemental players for us. I suppose the hope was with Mane & Pelle leaving that they would be able to step-up but it's not really happened. Lets hope they can both go up a few gears for the 2nd half of the season.

He's got a great touch and is capable of some sublime play. His performance at home to City was one of the best I've had the pleasure of seeing . But he has some spells when he's woeful as he has been for most of this season. No doubt they'll be a load of pony blaming Puel , but he was the main man, the figure head at the start of the season. It looked like Puel was quite willing to build the team around him , playing him as 10 and bigging him up. The simple fact is he wasn't up to it, didn't produce . It seems he didn't like Ron digging him out , but didn't respond when Puel showed him some love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's got a great touch and is capable of some sublime play. His performance at home to City was one of the best I've had the pleasure of seeing . But he has some spells when he's woeful as he has been for most of this season. No doubt they'll be a load of pony blaming Puel , but he was the main man, the figure head at the start of the season. It looked like Puel was quite willing to build the team around him , playing him as 10 and bigging him up. The simple fact is he wasn't up to it, didn't produce . It seems he didn't like Ron digging him out , but didn't respond when Puel showed him some love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty much spot on as far as I can see.

• 2 months later...

Looking at the list of clubs supposedly interested in him, if he were to leave, it'd have to go disastrously wrong for him to end up at West Ham. I mean what sort of mug would end up like that?

He might have a "gentleman's agreement" but we got another year from Morgan by renegading on his agreement

Tadic probs had his chance last summer when Mane, Pelle and Wanyama left. Had 10 goals 15 assists last season (3 & 4 this) his stock has plummeted sadly

Juventus and Napoli are interested in signing Southampton's 28-year-old attacking midfielder Dusan Tadic, who has a release clause of £13m.

Wouldn't sell for that. £20M+

Probably wouldn't sell for 20m+ if he has a 13m release clause.

Problem with Tadic is that he plays when he wants to, no consistency whatsoever. Having said that there is always the chance of that killer ball that will create a chance.

I just wonder if this has cropped up because he knows that Puel is going to prefer Boufal next season having paid all that money for him and that there isnt much chance of playing both in the same team given they are what used to be called "luxury" players ?