Liverpool EFL Cup Semi First Leg Buildup

St Chalet

Yeah fckers won't miss an end of season mid-table meaningless PL game against Stoke cos that's like the premier league and everything. But cup semis pah it ain't the PL is it.

Don't get it myself although get we ain't playing great and the optimism and feel good factor is very low

IT WAS ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING THOUGH THAT ASTON VILLA WAS A CATEGORY A GAME

Whilst I understand your sentiments I don't think you can point at a football fan and make quotes by Martin Luther King. Its 22 men kicking a ball of air around, not fighting racism.

But FIFA said no to racism and Suarez said some stuff to Evra 5 years ago and Russia's hosting the WC.

It'll be interesting to see what side Klopp puts out for this. They've got Man Utd away on the weekend so will he rotate his side a bit?

They will put out a strong team I feel, they wont win the league so easy to keep the scousers happy with a cup win instead.

They will put out a strong team I feel, they wont win the league so easy to keep the scousers happy with a cup win instead.

They won't have given up on the title considering they're second in the league and only 5 points behind with almost half the season left...

I think Puel may be planning to play a front three of JRod, Redmond and McQueen.

Can't think of any other reason McQueen was rested yesterday.

Doubt Fonte will play so

Forster

Cedric VVD Maya Bertrand

Davis Romeu Clasie

Redmond JRod McQueen

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

It's ****ing embarrassing that we haven't sold out, we get to a major semi final once in a blue moon and have won one major trophy in are history. If we reach the final you can guarantee those moaning on hear that they can't be arsed go will be desperate for a ticket fir the final.

I've been shocked how pathetic some of our fans have been this season. Really weird attitudes.

I've been shocked how pathetic some of our fans have been this season. Really weird attitudes.

Our resident club historian called our first major cup semi in a over a decade (only our second in 30 odd years) as our "biggest enemy" of the season.

Frankly bizarre, especially when you consider some of the (justified) fury from our last three quarter final exits, that it seems like the only thing that is worse than losing a cup quarter final is winning one.

I think like me fans for the money they are paying want to be entertained. I get it the semi tickets aren't expensive but for me it's a 400 mile round trip and a day off work. I've done it for decades but now I'm starting to question it and have drawn a line on this one. If we were being entertained it'd be a different matter.

Our resident club historian called our first major cup semi in a over a decade (only our second in 30 odd years) as our "biggest enemy" of the season.

Frankly bizarre, especially when you consider some of the (justified) fury from our last three quarter final exits, that it seems like the only thing that is worse than losing a cup quarter final is winning one.

if that was said it was odd. Sadly I think last seasons drubbing in the quarter final has left its scars and many (including myself) are fearing the worst. In the draw I wanted anyone but Liverpool as if we were to lose that would be the one that hurts most. Having those Scoucers rubbing it in and the smirks of Lallana and lovren will be hard to bear.

Football is a funny game and we may make a surprise of course, let's hope so.

I think Puel may be planning to play a front three of JRod, Redmond and McQueen.

Can't think of any other reason McQueen was rested yesterday.

Doubt Fonte will play so

Forster

Cedric VVD Maya Bertrand

Davis Romeu Clasie

Redmond JRod McQueen

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Would like to see McQueen in attack. It worked beautifully against Arsenal, a little surprised we haven't tried it again.

I think like me fans for the money they are paying want to be entertained. I get it the semi tickets aren't expensive but for me it's a 400 mile round trip and a day off work. I've done it for decades but now I'm starting to question it and have drawn a line on this one. If we were being entertained it'd be a different matter.

400 mile round trip fair enough but how about we do a pay double for your ticket if we win and a refund if we lose?

Need a smile from Lady Luck, an og, dodgy penalty, missed offside aka Ibrhamovic, deflection, ref on our side for a change, one of them sent off.

need to get guys in and around the box and shoot to make our own luck as well though…

COYRS

Shameful that it hasn't sold out yet, but frankly reading some of the crap on here we are better off without the whiny negative 'fans' who only want to support us when we're winning. I'm far from happy with how things are at the moment and fully expect us to lose, but ffs this is a cup semi-final and as we saw in the last round anything can happen.

Hopefully those who can be bothered to go get right behind the team and create a positive atmosphere and you never know. Fans and players both need to be right up for it.

You must spend ages trawling through people's posts just so you can sneer in hindsight. You seriously need to develop a life and a personality if its not too late.

Alternatively why don't you just post your views on Saints and the football without forever trying to be the resident forum smart arse?

It's ****ing embarrassing that we haven't sold out, we get to a major semi final once in a blue moon and have won one major trophy in are history. If we reach the final you can guarantee those moaning on hear that they can't be arsed go will be desperate for a ticket fir the final.

To be fair this is embarrassing in itself

You must spend ages trawling through people's posts just so you can sneer in hindsight. You seriously need to develop a life and a personality if its not too late.

Alternatively why don't you just post your views on Saints and the football without forever trying to be the resident forum smart arse?

Best to ignore him. I just had a look at his previous posts. They're all full of the same bile and sarcasm. He obviously leads a very unhappy, lonely life, and this forum is the only outlet he has for his anger and frustration.

Calling other people 'little' seems to be one of his favourites, which certainly indicates a misplaced arrogance or maybe he's just obese :o:

You're a special little guy

It's ruined your little world I know

Turgid.

you're a paranoid delusional conspiracy theorist

This effort is just making up the numbers. 0.2/10

Right you are, sweetheart.

Wincing as I read this effort. You'll never get snapped up to the wind-up merchant big five with dross like that

Some people are effing mental. Mental.

Thank Christ you have no influence on the decision making at the club.

You love your little routine about fans having their "tummy tickled"

Textbook.

Meltdown.

Okay, you're a bit dim then.

I always wonder what it must be like to be clever with manipulation.

Meltdown.

There's drivel and there is drivel.

The moderators agree you are an utter bellend.

There's drivel and then there's drivel.

I can't be bothered to copy and paste any more of his posts because,as you can see, they become dull and repetitive after a while. The good thing is, if you've made it to the end of this list, you need never read another C. B. Fry post again in your life. :lol:

Can't believe some of the posters on here, seriously it's a SF. It's not as if we have a cup laden history and we can afford to get blasé - this game is a big deal.

The players need to get in Pool's faces across both legs and as long as they give it their all (and at least try to attack) that's OK with me.

If we get another ultra defensive loss then I'll be ****ed off, fed up with the defensive tedium.

Best to ignore him. I just had a look at his previous posts. They're all full of the same bile and sarcasm. He obviously leads a very unhappy, lonely life, and this forum is the only outlet he has for his anger and frustration.

Calling other people 'little' seems to be one of his favourites, which certainly indicates a misplaced arrogance or maybe he's just obese :o:

You're a special little guy

It's ruined your little world I know

Turgid.

you're a paranoid delusional conspiracy theorist

This effort is just making up the numbers. 0.2/10

Right you are, sweetheart.

Wincing as I read this effort. You'll never get snapped up to the wind-up merchant big five with dross like that

Some people are effing mental. Mental.

Thank Christ you have no influence on the decision making at the club.

You love your little routine about fans having their "tummy tickled"

Textbook.

Meltdown.

Okay, you're a bit dim then.

I always wonder what it must be like to be clever with manipulation.

Meltdown.

There's drivel and there is drivel.

The moderators agree you are an utter bellend.

There's drivel and then there's drivel.

I can't be bothered to copy and paste any more of his posts because,as you can see, they become dull and repetitive after a while. The good thing is, if you've made it to the end of this list, you need never read another C. B. Fry post again in your life. :lol:

God he really is vindictive

Shameful that it hasn't sold out yet, but frankly reading some of the crap on here we are better off without the whiny negative 'fans' who only want to support us when we're winning. I'm far from happy with how things are at the moment and fully expect us to lose, but ffs this is a cup semi-final and as we saw in the last round anything can happen.

Hopefully those who can be bothered to go get right behind the team and create a positive atmosphere and you never know. Fans and players both need to be right up for it.

Especially at 20 quid a ticket

God he really is vindictive

He rightly has a go at all saps on here. Just admit you can't cope with his acerbic wit and pulling apart your lame posts.

And funny how you both seem to think this is something new you have uncovered.

Safe to say Liverpool will be rested for this week -

Team vs Plymouth - Karius, Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Lucas, Moreno, Stewart, Can, Ejaria, Ojo, Woodburn, Origi

Fck me can't even hope for injuries, well Can and Lucas maybe. Plymouth worth a punt against that line up. 20/1 if I could be arsed

No doubt it'll be the same defensive mentality and turgid display that we've been getting use to recently. God forbid we take the lead. Wouldn't it be nice to see us go for it a bit, semi final under the lights and all that, and we probably need a 2 goal cushion heading up there.

got my ticket for this game but considering it's a Cup semi final i've never been less excited about a game and would happily not go. I'm not slagging off our side, the manager or the board but i'm realistic enough to know we don't stand a chance ON CURRENT form. Liverpool have rested their entire first team for the game against Plymouth and it is clear they are going for this tie big time. I will support my team and hope against hope that the footballing gods somehow smile on our players who rediscover the art of free flowing attacking football with some end product. It wouldn't be so bad against any other team but it's Liverpool and my god i hate them and their arrogant supporters.

No doubt it'll be the same defensive mentality and turgid display that we've been getting use to recently. God forbid we take the lead. Wouldn't it be nice to see us go for it a bit, semi final under the lights and all that, and we probably need a 2 goal cushion heading up there.

Not necessarily. Last year in the semis, Liverpool won the away leg but lost at home. They only got through on penalties.

I think us getting to a major cup semi, only our second in thirty odd years is a brilliant thing. Absolutely brilliant.

You describe it as the "danger of the season". You wanted us to chuck the quarter final before we played it and you have written off the semi before a ball is kicked.

Well, I want us to win, I want us to get to Wembley and win a trophy.

I think it would be absolutely fu cking fantastic. Get on board.