Liverpool EFL Cup Semi First Leg Buildup

St Chalet

I can't be bothered to copy and paste any more of his posts because,as you can see, they become dull and repetitive after a while. The good thing is, if you've made it to the end of this list, you need never read another C. B. Fry post again in your life. [emoji38]

If I've upset the man that thinks Southampton Football Club signed Nathan Redmond because other clubs got together and tricked us into signing him, that's fine by me.

Brilliant news that Liverpool have a replay too. At least means they've got the same congestion problems as we do.

As long as it doesn't impact Plymouth on their primary purpose of taking up one of those three all important automatic promotion spots...

Best to ignore him. I just had a look at his previous posts. They're all full of the same bile and sarcasm. He obviously leads a very unhappy, lonely life, and this forum is the only outlet he has for his anger and frustration.

Calling other people 'little' seems to be one of his favourites, which certainly indicates a misplaced arrogance or maybe he's just obese :o:

You're a special little guy

It's ruined your little world I know

Turgid.

you're a paranoid delusional conspiracy theorist

This effort is just making up the numbers. 0.2/10

Right you are, sweetheart.

Wincing as I read this effort. You'll never get snapped up to the wind-up merchant big five with dross like that

Some people are effing mental. Mental.

Thank Christ you have no influence on the decision making at the club.

You love your little routine about fans having their "tummy tickled"

Textbook.

Meltdown.

Okay, you're a bit dim then.

I always wonder what it must be like to be clever with manipulation.

Meltdown.

There's drivel and there is drivel.

The moderators agree you are an utter bellend.

There's drivel and then there's drivel.

I can't be bothered to copy and paste any more of his posts because,as you can see, they become dull and repetitive after a while. The good thing is, if you've made it to the end of this list, you need never read another C. B. Fry post again in your life. :lol:

You must have run out of paper as theres a lot more to his repertoire lol

Not hopeful sadly we are in a slump, Liverpool are a far better side than the one that destroyed us in the league cup last year and we have a bunch of forwards who couldn't score in a brothel. Not really a good mix. Still you never know maybe we will pull off a surprise like Arsenal in the league last year so I hope for the win but expect a spanking...ho hum.

Feeling slightly more optimistic now

If Plymouth can do there homework and stop Liverpool scoring so can we.

Appreciate they rested a few but so did we (yesterday) and they still had Can, Moreno, Origi, Sturridge, Firmino and Lallana playing some part today.

With a day less to prepare and one eye on Man United game I feel we could get something

Appreciate they rested a few but so did we (yesterday) and they still had Can, Moreno, Origi, Sturridge, Firmino and Lallana playing some part today.

With a day less to prepare and one eye on Man United game I feel we could get something

All we need to do is let Liverpool have 77% possession and 28 attempts on goal and we will be fine....

I think us getting to a major cup semi, only our second in thirty odd years is a brilliant thing. Absolutely brilliant.

You describe it as the "danger of the season". You wanted us to chuck the quarter final before we played it and you have written off the semi before a ball is kicked.

Well, I want us to win, I want us to get to Wembley and win a trophy.

I think it would be absolutely fu cking fantastic. Get on board.

So do I, so do I, so do I.

But I am of the opinion we are not strong enough to overcome Liverpool over two legs. That is my honest opinion and surely it should not be considered heretic to say so? Before we were eliminated from Europa I chose to prioritise that competition which is why I made the comments you so ingeniously researched. And by the way it is also my honest opinion that it is pretty feeble when a club of our size get so dizzy about reaching a LC semi final. It should be much more of a regular occurrence and would mean internet dwellers like you wouldn't get so hyped and self-righteous.

We already have stopped Liverpool this season ;)

I did actually have to put him on ignore today. Becoming a parody like Glasgow

Ive put the s hitlock din on ignore for a while and thankfully people did not quote the tool, i expect they understand he

has nothing worthwhile to add and then his boy lighthouse comes along and quotes him and tries to be a clever as his mentor,

Shame they are both a bit stupid

Wish the ignore function bocked out the quoting too

Liverpool forum expects a win, although it looks like they might be a light in midfield.

Milner and Henderson are out, and Coutinho probably won't be risked.

There a mix of views about whether they should start their strongest XI, given they have Man Utd in the match afterwards. Perhaps one or two youngsters will start, but it'll probably be a strong team.

Playing for two 0-0 draws in a row followed by winning it on penalties might be doing it the hard way.

Yeh I'm not sure I could stand 210 minutes of that :uhoh:

Hopefully we'll try and attack them a bit more, given that defensively they are frail. Unfortunately at the moment, so are we.

Yeh I'm not sure I could stand 210 minutes of that :uhoh:

Hopefully we'll try and attack them a bit more, given that defensively they are frail. Unfortunately at the moment, so are we.

I imagine they are ****ting themselves at the thought of an in form Shane Long :lol: I wish we had 2003 vintage Brett Ormerod and James Beattie available right now :D

One thing I pray for tho, is that puel isn't smug and frankly stupid enough to want to put out anything other than THE best we got in each position, for both legs. That doesn't include jwp and long, also maybe fonte too currently.

Other than a few players I'm not sure we have a best 11 VVD, Forster and Bertrand (although I think McQueen is pretty good to be fair) and Romeu are all clearly the best in their positions after that it's a bit of a crap shoot especially the CM options who are all much of a muchness and our forward none of who seem to know were the goal is regardless of which combination we play upfont.

Ive put the s hitlock din on ignore for a while and thankfully people did not quote the tool, i expect they understand he

has nothing worthwhile to add and then his boy lighthouse comes along and quotes him and tries to be a clever as his mentor,

Shame they are both a bit stupid

Wish the ignore function bocked out the quoting too

Nowt wrong with Shurlock but I get people have spats. Don't even mind Glasgow and Batman personally just their sheer volume everywhere in all threads spouting same negative sh1te just makes me want to call everyone cnts[emoji3]

I wonder if going to Anfield having to win by one goal may be our best bet to go through

I've thought this from the day the draw was made. If we beat them 2-0 at home ( unlikely I know) , they'll come out all guns blazing and take us apart up there. Better bet is to lure them into thinking its a done deal ,their crowd won't be up for it, they may rest a few and we beat them up there.

What's the away goal situation. I fancy 1-0 to them at our place and us doing them 2-1 up there . Is that pens or are we through

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've thought this from the day the draw was made. If we beat them 2-0 at home ( unlikely I know) , they'll come out all guns blazing and take us apart up there. Better bet is to lure them into thinking its a done deal ,their crowd won't be up for it, they may rest a few and we beat them up there.

What's the away goal situation. I fancy 1-0 to them at our place and us doing them 2-1 up there . Is that pens or are we through

We're through. Away goals count.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

We're through. Away goals count.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Is that after 90 or ET?

I know it sounds really stupid but I can see them pulling back any deficit at their place , even 3 or 4 as they'll play a full side with the crowd behind them. Whilst not particularly wanting to lose , what could beat them is complacency. If Klopp gets caught between seeing the tie out and resting players, we could do a Beer-Shava on them. I know it won't be popular but we need to keep it real tight at home rather than go for it

. It should be much more of a regular occurrence and would mean internet dwellers like you wouldn't get so hyped and self-righteous.

But it wouldn't be if you had your way because you wanted us knocked out before this? You don't need to trawl through your posts to know you've posted some utter drivel recently tbf. Any Saints fan wanting Saints to lose any game, whatever competition, shouldn't be turning up when they win and get a better game because of it and should also be ashamed of themselves. You're not a fan if you want us to lose a game. That's literally the essence of being a fan.

Always think that it is ridiculous to have an away goals rule for domestic matches (to be honest I think it's stupid for European games this day and age). An away goal domestically should not be counted twice, it isn't worth that.

But if it works in our favour, I'd take it all day. Clean sheet at home - something we, until very recently, were pretty good at, might get us to Wembley yet.

Other than a few players I'm not sure we have a best 11 VVD, Forster and Bertrand (although I think McQueen is pretty good to be fair) and Romeu are all clearly the best in their positions after that it's a bit of a crap shoot especially the CM options who are all much of a muchness and our forward none of who seem to know were the goal is regardless of which combination we play upfont.

You maybe right, but I'm thinking more on the lines of "the lesser of two $hits" for each position. Which in the cf department is j rod, wide are tadic and Redmond/ sims ( I'm starting to think sims maybe better than Thierry f00king Redmond), cm Davis, other cm hojber (since classie seems incapable of going forward for love nor money) so that makes our bestXI Forster, Bertrand, Maya( holy sh#t!!?), vvd, Cedric, romeu, Davis, hojbe, tadic, sims, j rod.

Just my opinion tho.

But it wouldn't be if you had your way because you wanted us knocked out before this? You don't need to trawl through your posts to know you've posted some utter drivel recently tbf. Any Saints fan wanting Saints to lose any game, whatever competition, shouldn't be turning up when they win and get a better game because of it and should also be ashamed of themselves. You're not a fan if you want us to lose a game. That's literally the essence of being a fan.

For me it was a question of prioritising- which is basically what Puel does with rotation. It's not rocket science. But it seems it is to you?

For me it was a question of prioritising- which is basically what Puel does with rotation. It's not rocket science. But it seems it is to you?

So, just to be clear: you say our record of cup final/semi-final success is "embarrassing in itself", but when the opportunity arises to get to, and progress from, a semi-final you recommend we throw the matches and give up because of "prioritising".

Here, have some cake. And hey, eat it too.

Certainly not rocket science.

You must be a bit simple but if it helps I will spell it out again. When we were still in Europe I felt being eliminated from the League Cup would not necessarily be a bad thing as our squad wasn't big enough. Ambivalence I guess you could call it is what I felt. Now we are out of Europe then obviously I want us to win the LC and improve our poor record in this competition. Hopefully my explanation will enable you to resist rooting through old posts just so you can post snide remarks about everyone who has an opinion different to yours. To be so unpleasant and trying to be the forum clever clogs must be a time consuming and negative past-time for you. I do wonder what sort of life you lead away from your keyboard.