**** POSITIVES ****

Heisenberg

So much doom n gloom about the forum and the club just now.

Lets try and think of 1-2 positives from our season, try and get some positivity back.

Ok so ill start.....

1) Still in 2 cups

2) Great chance of a cup final

3) Josh Sims and McQueen have huge potential

4) Favourable fixtures coming up

GO....

10) Pied will play for us one day, soon-ish.

11) With Gardos coming back, that's 2 extra defenders for the potential loss of only 1 (Fonte).

12) Our 'goalscorers' are... scoring goals again: JRod, Long, Redmond.

13) Tadic can only get better than currently.

14) Boufal didn't go to ACN so we might get him back [hopefully] sooner than if he had gone.

15) We still have VvD - and he's rested.

16) Soares is on form (thank god because Martina was ****e last night... sorry, positives only, positives...)

17) Best 'joint' cup runs for years, probably

18) Despite our apparent bad form, we are still mid-table. Imagine what could be if we get form back.

19) Selling Fonte gives us more cash for a better striker.... come on, Mr Reed, do the maths.

and finally...

20) We. Are. THE SAINTS!!!

COYS!!

Edited by 5string
oh and my computer is working again after buggering up on Monday. Haha look at 18 - cool.

10) Pied will play for us one day, soon-ish.

11) With Gardos coming back, that's 2 extra defenders for the potential loss of only 1 (Fonte).

12) Our 'goalscorers' are... scoring goals again: JRod, Long, Redmond.

13) Tadic can only get better than currently.

14) Boufal didn't go to ACN so we might get him back [hopefully] sooner than if he had gone.

15) We still have VvD - and he's rested.

16) Soares is on form (thank god because Martina was ****e last night... sorry, positives only, positives...)

17) Best 'joint' cup runs for years, probably

18) Despite our apparent bad form, we are still mid-table. Imagine what could be if we get form back.

19) Selling Fonte gives us more cash for a better striker.... come on, Mr Reed, do the maths.

and finally...

20) We. Are. THE SAINTS!!!

COYS!!

Love it mate, nice list

Glad the pc is fixed too

How long do we have to put up with this ridiculous facade that glasgow is building here? Clearly this will be used as evidence that he is actually a saintsfan once he starts to troll again.

Do you not have even a smidgen of admiration for his technique though? For me, it's a joy to behold and I hope and pray that the mods never catch on. :)

Do you not have even a smidgen of admiration for his technique though? For me, it's a joy to behold and I hope and pray that the mods never catch on. :)

Total respect from me, he has taken it to a whole new level and when the sting comes, whaow......

Up to a full page of bites already so his form is absolutely electric right now !

Maybe we should get a song for him :)