Manolo Gabbiadini Signs - Official

SKD

Now yes, the story Gabbiadini has come to an end. After having approached , Naples and Southampton have now reached an agreement for the transfer of the player based on 17 million plus 3 easy walking bonuses linked also to the goals that will mark the attacker. The player is ready to fly to England for him begins a new adventure starting from medical visits scheduled for tomorrow.

Assume that's 17m Euros, so £14-15m.

Exciting stuff - can't see JRod leaving tbh.

JRod/ Gabbiadini

Tadic/Sims Boufal/Davis Redmond/Long

Romeu/Clasie JWP/PEH

Bertrand/McQueen Yoshi VVD/Stephens/Gardos Cedric

Forster

Should see us play some good stuff till the end of the season - and hopefully score a few more!

An Italian work colleague of mine thinks that we are mad. Says that he is very very good, but that he will be trouble. Always complaining, especially when left out, which will go down well with the rotation policy. Got half a dozen children from 5 different women. Sounds like a risk to me, but we are desperate for a striker

But not as mad as Osvaldo, who is now a singer back in Argentina

An Italian work colleague of mine thinks that we are mad. Says that he is very very good, but that he will be trouble. Always complaining, especially when left out, which will go down well with the rotation policy. Got half a dozen children from 5 different women. Sounds like a risk to me, but we are desperate for a striker

LOL! I hope he's a better player than playa!

It's OK. Our track record of signing Serie A attacking players is amazing.

i think the "says that he is very very good" bit swings it for me :lol:

Now yes, the story Gabbiadini has come to an end. After having approached , Naples and Southampton have now reached an agreement for the transfer of the player based on 17 million plus 3 easy walking bonuses linked also to the goals that will mark the attacker. The player is ready to fly to England for him begins a new adventure starting from medical visits scheduled for tomorrow.

If we're paying him bonuses for walking then that's a bit generous.

Exciting stuff - can't see JRod leaving tbh.

JRod/ Gabbiadini

Tadic/Sims Boufal/Davis Redmond/Long

Romeu/Clasie JWP/PEH

Bertrand/McQueen Yoshi VVD/Stephens/Gardos Cedric

Forster

Should see us play some good stuff till the end of the season - and hopefully score a few more!

Ah, the old 7-4-6-2 formation - I reckon we'll scrape a few 1-0's with that.

Anyone else rather that we didn't have a game on deadline day? I always feel like it gets in the way of late business!

Seems the Gabbiadini deal is done now. So if we bring in a centre back, I think we've done OK business. 2 centre backs AND a keeper and we'll have done brilliantly. Gabbiadini's sister is a bit of a looker too, so that'll add glamour to St Mary's.

We do like to drag out a negotiation but we do normally (eventually) pay what the clubs want. Wish we'd learn from others about tough negotiations

BOUFAL

Lille want £16m

We offer £10m

Lille want £16m

We offer £12m

Lille want £16m

We offer £14m

Lille want £16m

We offer £15.2m

Lille want £16m

We offer £15.5m

Lille want £16m