We Are Marching On To Wembley!

Secret Site Agent

MotM vs Liverpool (EFL Cup SF 2nd Leg)  

503 members have voted

1. 1. MotM vs Liverpool (EFL Cup SF 2nd Leg)

• Forster
    • Bertrand
    • Soares
    • Yoshida
    • Stephens
    • Romeu
    • Ward-Prowse
    • David
    • Redmond
    • Tadić
    • Rodriguez
    • Long
    • Højbjerg
    • Sims

Lloyd Isgrove still has more winners' medals than Adam Lallana.

Seriously, though, what a display. I didn't think we looked in trouble for any sustained period. Stephens, Bertrand, and particularly Yoshida all magnificent. Puel may well have regained all the goodwill he lost after the Hapoel result. Looking forwards, let's hope that VVD is back soon, and that we don't fall off a cliff in the league because no-one wants to get injured before Wembley.

TBH, he usually is fairly frank after games. Its the media that builds him up as some sort of deity

Klopp sounding desperate

Having said that, him going on about penalties is a little sad, but he is getting ****ed off with the stupid questions.

What a performance! You will have heard my shouting from the other side of the world I'm sure! So pleased for Claude as well as the players. To win this without what was, only a short time ago, arguably the best defensive duo in the PL, was amazing. Can't speak highly enough of Yoshy, Stephens and Romeu's performances. Go Hull!

Lawrenson:

Absolutely, totally and utterly deserved. They always, always carried that goal threat. They played with so much pace, so much directness. Over the two legs they have totally outplayed Liverpool. They thoroughly deserve the Wembley appearance.

Oh yes, that feels goooood!

Without VvD, wow . One of the greatest performances in the clubs history considering the circumstances . Well done Puel , tactical masterpiece

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Impressed with the naive nipper I trust?

Ticket details on the OS at midday tomorrow. We've earnt this day out lads I think.

****ing right we have! It's been a long time coming and to watch our team walk out onto the pitch at Wembley is going to be something I'll never forget.

Romeu Was utterly immense but I have my motm to Stephens. To come into a MASSIVE game like this and play like that after just 2 starts all season WOW!!

Every player tonight was fantastic.

First half we were the better team but some margin, to think, we were in crisis weren't we?!?