When will tickets go on sale for the final?

SaintLondon

Assuming the price will be similar to last year, this is from the Liverpool site from the 2016 final.

The club has received an allocation of 31,735 tickets for this all-ticket fixture.

Within the allocation of tickets received, approximately two per cent of the adult tickets are priced at £100, 12 per cent are priced at £90, 37 per cent are priced at £72, 33 per cent are priced at £56 and 16 per cent are priced at £40.

Concessions will be available to juniors aged 16 years and under and over 65s at 50 per cent of the advertised adult price. Junior tickets must be purchased with an adult ticket e.g. a minimum of one or maximum of two adults per junior is required.

Yeah most teams seem to get 31,500

How many season ticket holders do we have? They will get first dibs?

Then members who went to Anfield ?

I believe it is around 24,000

I reckon it'll be;

ST holders who have attended certain amount of aways

ST holders

Members with certain amount of aways (will sell out here)

Members

Personally, I think members who attended x amount of aways should get priority over ST holders with no aways. Also, those that traveled to Prague should get some reward for having to watch that pile of sh!te

I believe it is around 24,000

I reckon it'll be;

ST holders who have attended certain amount of aways

ST holders

Members with certain amount of aways (will sell out here)

Members

Personally, I think members who attended x amount of aways should get priority over ST holders with no aways. Also, those that traveled to Prague should get some reward for having to watch that pile of sh!te

It will just be straight to season ticket holders as won't sell out at this stage.

Then criteria for number of games etc will kick in

It will just be straight to season ticket holders as won't sell out at this stage.

Then criteria for number of games etc will kick in

I did think that, but then I thought 24,000 trying to log on at the same time is bound to break the system (it's fragile enough as it is).

If the club are sensible, they'll phase it.

it should be based on league cup game tickets bought regardless of whether you a season ticket holder or not.

Then season tickets, then members, then general sale.

Season ticket holders (of which I am) on this occasion shouldn't get priority over those who paid money to follow the cup run.

If this is true then assuming we are playing utd the club has to release a one off yellow shirt.

Or use the white shirts we used against Bournemouth with Red Shorts. Or an odd combination of Black/Red.

There will be something worked out.

it should be based on league cup game tickets bought regardless of whether you a season ticket holder or not.

Season ticket holders (of which I am) on this occasion shouldn't get priority over those who paid money to follow the cup run.

So someone who did 5 or 6 games gets priority over someone who's done more ? Shouldn't matter about the competition those who go to the most games should get first dibs imo

I can't agree with this. Season ticket holders make a commitment to pay for 19 games, not just the odd EFL game. Others, like me, have supported the team across Europe, at great expense, and the EFL ges were a financial step too far.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Do we realistically expect it to filter down to 6 or 5 home matches ?

No, I certainly don't.

This rules me out of a ticket and is the only downside of being a north eastern saints fan.

Obviously the 600quid I spent on 3 trips to come down for home games is irrelevant in getting a ticket :)

That's the price I pay for living up in Middlesbrough :)

Do my arsenal and west ham tickets count? Slighty annoyed theyre doing it on home games only

Yeah, they do. West Ham is the last game that is counted, Saints twitter confirmed to me a minute ago.

Gutted about the criteria, been to 50ish games in the last few years (including up to Sheffield for the worst excuse for a performance in the league cup a few years back!) but will probably miss out as not been able to make it as much this year for various reasons

Yeah, they do. West Ham is the last game that is counted, Saints twitter confirmed to me a minute ago.

Gutted about the criteria, been to 50ish games in the last few years (including up to Sheffield for the worst excuse for a performance in the league cup a few years back!) but will probably miss out as not been able to make it as much this year for various reasons

I wont be able to get a ticket either.

Downside of being a northern saints fan is that it costs 200 quid a time to come and watch the team, of which I have done 3 times this year. As well as paying my membership for the year.

That unfortunately will bare no relevance in priority for tickets.

Or use the white shirts we used against Bournemouth with Red Shorts. Or an odd combination of Black/Red.

There will be something worked out.

We're in black. Merchandising had to be put in place before now, hence the decision as to who is home and away. I understand both teams will be putting scarves on their fans seats at Wembley so it's already arranged.

? Can you expand on this?

Not massively. A mate of mine is a massive Saints fan but works for Manchester United in their commercial department in London. Therefore he is involved in the arrangements I have posted above. Hence it was he who told me that the home/away teams have been decided because these plans need to be put in place prior to the outcome of the Semi's being confirmed.

Not massively. A mate of mine is a massive Saints fan but works for Manchester United in their commercial department in London. Therefore he is involved in the arrangements I have posted above. Hence it was he who told me that the home/away teams have been decided because these plans need to be put in place prior to the outcome of the Semi's being confirmed.

OK, thanks.

As a S/T holder I'm ok but I'm surprised away games haven't been counted for members . Doesn't seem right to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been trying to get my head around why they would choose to not count them. Can't think of a single reason why.