EFL Cup Final Ticket Details

Mattio

Best area for families with older members? Not knocking the boozed up loud supporters, but don't want to be next to them either!

JPT we were right up in the Gods behind the goal - the view was surprisingly good - there are lifts and escalators up and big concourses, plenty of loos etc. You prob be alright anywhere not on that lower terrace which is where the singers and standers will be camped out - me included hopefully.

JPT we were right up in the Gods behind the goal - the view was surprisingly good - there are lifts and escalators up and big concourses, plenty of loos etc. You prob be alright anywhere not on that lower terrace which is where the singers and standers will be camped out - me included hopefully.

Thanks for this! The lifts especially are a consideration, so very much appreciated! :thumbup: #TopClass

I've had to change my flights as was due to be flying back from a wedding in India on that day (how silly of me not to think about the league cup final when booking all those months ago...)

Cost me over £500, and may yet even cost me my future wife as my fiancee is not happy about it! Non-fans can't understand it, but not being able to see the game at all just wasn't an option. Hopefully I'll get a ticket and it'll be even more worthwhile, but I'm in the same bracket as you regarding number of matches.

We've booked a holiday in Florida but like crazy people, we brought it forward a day, just in case. ?

Two Club Wembley tickets sorted but at £670!! No way I was getting one let alone two through the club. Devon is not really on the way to any club so not been too many games since I left Southampton.

Out of interested how/where did you get them?

Really frustrating that I've inadvertently bought a couple of cup tickets in my dad's name rather than mine this season, which knocks my eligibility. I'm on membership with six homes to my name and am reluctant to drop £37 on a West Ham ticket unless I'll absolutely need it, because I can't go to West Ham or sell the ticket. Thoughts?

Edited by DuncanRG

Got a golfing friend down here who is a club Wembley member so has first dibs on up to 6 tickets for each event. I got in early before all his Utd pals start calling him for tickets!

I thought it was only +1 for club Wembley members at major events?

I never understand booking fees.

I am doing the booking, they should be paying me!!!

Its a charge that covers the cost of the booking system. I run one for work and have to add about £2 to every transaction to cover the online transaction cost and merchant fee (the company that process the financial transaction). The internet makes some things convenient, but not free.

Its a charge that covers the cost of the booking system. I run one for work and have to add about £2 to every transaction to cover the online transaction cost and merchant fee (the company that process the financial transaction). The internet makes some things convenient, but not free.

that might be true, but in this specific circumstance you are effectively paying a tax on your ticket tax... such is life...and I know if I don't want one I don't have to pay either.

Nah my comment was very tongue in cheek! Still would prefer not to pay that £1!

Funny if they had just made the membership £26 with no booking fee there'd be no complains lol.

I thought it was only +1 for club Wembley members at major events?

I think the rules might have been relaxed after a whole load of them royally had their pants royally yanked down when tickets were being divvied up for a champions league final and they ran a ballot some folks got 6 tickets on 2 Wembley season tickets and others got chuff all!! Some more goal posts were moved for some other things reducing the benefit and as they were already forking out a hefty sum of money felt the FA were getting too greedy and decided to shaft them back by not renewing their membership. I have a mate who was one of them and one of the originals when the stadium opened, he sorted out superb JPT tickets for the 4 of us.

Funnily enough I sent him a photo of my 1979 final ticket priced at a massive £2.50 and tongue in cheek asked if he thought tickets would have gone up much since then, he replied "probably not that much as they are having trouble selling the Season Tickets these days!".

Really frustrating that I've inadvertently bought a couple of cup tickets in my dad's name rather than mine this season, which knocks my eligibility. I'm on membership with six homes to my name and am reluctant to drop £37 on a West Ham ticket unless I'll absolutely need it, because I can't go to West Ham or sell the ticket. Thoughts?

15 notes on an Arsenal ticket punts you up the pile?

Two Club Wembley tickets sorted but at £670!! No way I was getting one let alone two through the club. Devon is not really on the way to any club so not been too many games since I left Southampton.

I was offered two at £370 each. **** that, no way am I spending more than a ton on a game of football.

Anyone have any idea how the ticket site will look, will it be the Wembley graphic showing available seats or would we just give number needed and allocate them?

I'd like to know this too. Really hoping you can select specific blocks.

Nah my comment was very tongue in cheek! Still would prefer not to pay that £1!

Funny if they had just made the membership £26 with no booking fee there'd be no complains lol.

Quite. It's like going through the checkout at Tesco and them adding a couple of quid to the bill saying it's to cover the cost of the tills and the checkout person's wages. These things aren't free you know!

and actually glad using home games. I qualify easily anyway as ST and do all cup homes and a few always but Norwich and Palace at home in cups test loyalty.

Remember as a kid the excitement of going to a game at Dell and discovering it was a voucher game.

That's sh*t. Fair enough season ticket holders get first dibs but why are they prioritising home games for members? Plenty of fans like me who cant get to home games (it's a 600 mile round trip for me) but go to plenty of aways.

Its a very valid point. I think for a long time now away fans get sniffed at. Its easy to go to home matches, far hard for away games.

Yeah were are all the singers going to sit I don't want to get tickets and end up sat with a load of Chapel enders with flasks and tartan blankets...

My season ticket is in the chapel because my dad likes it there but last night I was in row 2 of the away end at Anfield behind the goal screaming my lungs out. HTH.

I'll get a ticket through my mates company. Don't agree with it personally as I haven't been to many games this season but if it's available i'm not going to say no.

Can't blame you for that, and also presumably if you didn't take it they'd just give it to someone else - presumably a non-Saint.

The problem is how many tickets go to companies instead of supporters. Yes it might be because the FA need ways to pay off the stadium, but it also feels like a bit of a gravy train.

What site did you use out of interest please?

Its a very valid point. I think for a long time now away fans get sniffed at. Its easy to go to home matches, far hard for away games.

It's not if you live in the Midlands compared to Southampton. Also, I'd be very interestesd to know if there are a massive group of fans whio have done 7+ away games but haven't 5+ home games as well?

Can't blame you for that, and also presumably if you didn't take it they'd just give it to someone else - presumably a non-Saint.

The problem is how many tickets go to companies instead of supporters. Yes it might be because the FA need ways to pay off the stadium, but it also feels like a bit of a gravy train.

I really don't agree with the amount of corporate tickets that are allocated for any big game at Wembley. It's an absolute joke tbh. So many fans from both sides will miss out on this because of it.

Dads a season ticket holder and has disabled parking too.hes over 65.

He won't be going to Wembley as he can't walk too far.

Could he purchase a ticket and I use the ticket at Wembley by any chance? I just is a customer number when I purchase tickets.

Doubt I can but no harm in asking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dads a season ticket holder and has disabled parking too.hes over 65.

He won't be going to Wembley as he can't walk too far.

Could he purchase a ticket and I use the ticket at Wembley by any chance? I just is a customer number when I purchase tickets.

Doubt I can but no harm in asking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No name required at purchase but you are required to acknowledge Nigel Adkins achievements and ability.