Using a ticketing site for EFL final

bangkoksaint

Just for those that are thinking of this, as I am, I've done a bit of research and looked at a number of sites. Worth viewing the web site safefootballtickets.com.

Anyway it appears for a bog standard behind the goal at Saints end ticket your talking about £550 which includes delivery of £10 and a hefty £147 service fee.

Club Wembley tickets dropped in price when Liverpool failed to make the final. Still £321.00 though, 15% of which is an administration fee. :-/

The guy I spoke to this morning said, If Hull turn Utd over tonight then you'll probably get one for about £150.00. Your best bet is to keep your fingers crossed for a Hull win and then call me back tomorrow morning.

Club Wembley tickets dropped in price when Liverpool failed to make the final. Still £321.00 though, 15% of which is an administration fee. :-/

The guy I spoke to this morning said, If Hull turn Utd over tonight then you'll probably get one for about £150.00. Your best bet is to keep your fingers crossed for a Hull win and then call me back tomorrow morning.

Do you have to become a memeber to buy tickets on Club Wembley???

I have just spoken to them and after being bounce around was told they don't sell to the general hoy polloy and you have to go through the clubs. Who did you ring?

Just for those that are thinking of this, as I am, I've done a bit of research and looked at a number of sites. Worth viewing the web site safefootballtickets.com.

Anyway it appears for a bog standard behind the goal at Saints end ticket your talking about £550 which includes delivery of £10 and a hefty £147 service fee.

I support Saints, not ticket touts (which this lot are in my opinion).

I guess it depends how much going to Wembley means to you and weather you can afford it? I've already been asked by a few casual fans I know if they can have first choice on mine and my nippers tickets if I don't decide to go, haha like that would happen ! I can honestly say I wouldn't sell my tickets for a thousand quid each and to go to Wembley after getting to go to Prague in the same season is priceless.

Took the decision that was going to stop going to games this year at protest at prices of football in general and the stupid wages paid to players (timing couldn't be worse!), tickets especially prices in light of TV deals and money clubs get from it.

The prices being quoted at over £300 for one game is just crazy IMO. Would have gone years ago but it will never change unless fans vote with their feet. Just a shame that finals are used as profit maximisation day.

Time the government grew some balls & banned secondary ticket selling sites!!

Indeed, touts are a bunch of bastards. It annoys me that ticketmaster and the like insist that tickets cannot be transferred or resold as it's against venue rules etc and then set up their own secondary ticketing sites and make a huge profit.

Took the decision that was going to stop going to games this year at protest at prices of football in general and the stupid wages paid to players (timing couldn't be worse!), tickets especially prices in light of TV deals and money clubs get from it.

The prices being quoted at over £300 for one game is just crazy IMO. Would have gone years ago but it will never change unless fans vote with their feet. Just a shame that finals are used as profit maximisation day.

You know that's a really **** protest don't you. Someone else just takes your place and nobody notices. Anyway, it's not £300 for one game. It's between £40 and £100 to those who go regularly (yes I know the allocation rules are controversial), like you decided not to.

You know that's a really **** protest don't you. Someone else just takes your place and nobody notices. Anyway, it's not £300 for one game. It's between £40 and £100 to those who go regularly (yes I know the allocation rules are controversial), like you decided not to.

Yes you could argue its less effective unless thousands of people do it. I can get a ticket in the second round of sales for a normal price. But living abroad puts it out of budget.

The price of football in general is crazy imo, not just referring to this game.

Which adds up to 63K for the fans of both finalists. Wembley has a capacity of 90K.

So who gets the other 27K?

17k Club Wembley, so 10k for the rest.

Important point to note for anyone going via "unofficial" channels for Club Wembley tickets - because these tickets are generally e-tickets, there are a LOT of fakes out there. Be VERY careful about where you buy from if that's the route you choose to go down.

IIRC my 2003 FA Cup final ticket cost about £400. I didn't buy it, my cousin did, so he might have done me for a bob or two!!

Thankfully I was working with someone who knew someone who worked at the Gloucestershire FA so I got a pair at face value, as they were about to send them back. :o

so is there official ticketing channel or agencies for the 25,000 "neutral tickets" or are they all given to sponsors and other corporate organisations?

Club Wembley is a Wembley ST, people have the chance to buy specific games and have to buy others as part of the deal. Flogging the non-essential buys at a huge profit rather than letting Wembley do it probably helps fund the rest of it.

It's not a protest unless you're outside protesting.

17k Club Wembley, so 10k for the rest.

Important point to note for anyone going via "unofficial" channels for Club Wembley tickets - because these tickets are generally e-tickets, there are a LOT of fakes out there. Be VERY careful about where you buy from if that's the route you choose to go down.

Another thing to bare in mind when buying from alternative on-line sellers is to ONLY buy with a credit card, NOT a debit card. If your ticket is bogus or doesn't show up you can get your money back from credit card purchases not debit cards.