Today's other cup ties Sat 28/1/17

hutch

Klopp probably needs to jack it in and look for a job elsewhere. Has no-one told him that alehouse football will always undo his fancy dan, pass it about until you lose it stuff? Serves him right though. Sakho is a far better defender than any other that he has and he won't play him..

Edited by Window Cleaner

Hahaha hahaha ha! Klopp out?

The pressing game might work in Germany where they have 34 league games and a 1 month Winter Break.

i forgot to add- liverpool havent even had european football this year. This is brilliant the wheels are truly well and off for them!

Hopefully that means another trophyless year for these bast*rds.

Maybe we can equal their trophy count over the past 12 years by winning on the 26th!!!

Klopp's flippant fatuous smile is getting wiped off his face proper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Normal, side he's put out is far too weak to take on a Championship side. I mean most of them are OK but some of those kids he's put out are virtually Sholing Rec standard.

Edited by Window Cleaner

Arrogance of Klopp is incredible. Thinking he can beat an established Championship team with his reserves, after already proving they weren't good enough to beat Plymouth. Wolves aren't non league!

And some of those shouldn't even be in a decent reserve side. Numbers 53, 56 and 12 just weren't up to it.

Edited by Window Cleaner

Arrogance of Klopp is incredible. Thinking he can beat an established Championship team with his reserves, after already proving they weren't good enough to beat Plymouth. Wolves aren't non league!

arrogance yes, stupidity definitely. They had one chance left of winning anything and this was it. They play once a week, have no chance of winning the league so are left scrambling madly for 4th in the league. Good luck with that :lol:

arrogance yes, stupidity definitely. They had one chance left of winning anything and this was it. They play once a week, have no chance of winning the league so are left scrambling madly for 4th in the league. Good luck with that :lol:

Yep. Reading RAWK and it's almost like they didn't care about the trophies, they just want to finish top 4. Madness. Of course they "don't care" about the trophies now they're out of them. That line up today was pathetic, showing Wolves no respect. I'm very glad they got their just desserts today. Even we coped without Mané at times. They've completely folded their season because of his loss.