Swansea away build up - Tuesday 31st Jan KO 7:45pm

Wimborne_saint

No no no, Puel is doing it ON PURPOSE, not because we were playing THREE GAMES EVERY WEEK. He is OBSESSED with his ROTATION POLICY and we will get relegated unless we bring in Hoddle.

We've been out of Europe since start of December - since then we've played 13x and Puel has made nearly 100 game-2-game changes

Even in the last week Liverpool to Arsenal to Swansea hes made 19 changes game to game

If he's not obsessed with rotation he not great at showing it

What streams are people using?

feed4u.net has been great for me the last few games.

I agree what another poster has said about a fast start and their fans might get on their back but didn't Liverpool score first against them? I think it might be the same for us, I think if Swansea dominate the ball, our fans might turn on us. 3 points tonight and Saturday night is forgiven and forgotten. Anyone know what sort of odds Swansea are? Might have been worth a decent insurance bet if I'd thought about it sooner. COYR!

feed4u.net has been great for me the last few games.

I agree what another poster has said about a fast start and their fans might get on their back but didn't Liverpool score first against them? I think it might be the same for us, I think if Swansea dominate the ball, our fans might turn on us. 3 points tonight and Saturday night is forgiven and forgotten. Anyone know what sort of odds Swansea are? Might have been worth a decent insurance bet if I'd thought about it sooner. COYR!

Swansea were 2 up at Anfield, Liverpool got back to 2-2 and then Swansea scored right at the end.