Transfer Deadline Day Jan 2017 Edition

Ivan Katalinic's 'tache

8 years under Liebherr and the club has done relatively little wrong to warrant criticising them. But if we don't sign a new centre back tonight (not looking likely at the moment!) then they have ****ed up big time.

I'm genuinely stunned. Is this really mlg criticising the club???

Yes, I am. Seen little need to do so in the past, but today has really annoyed me! :D

If we don't sign a CB than that is absolutely amateur from our board. We've lost our CB pair and are relying on a 19 year old kid to pull us out of the ****.

If Yoshida or Stephens get an injury then we are ****ed.

Absolute joke!

Edited by Shance

If we don't sign a CB than that is absolutely amateur from our board. We've lost our CB pair and are relying on a 19 year old kid to pull us out of the ****.

If Yoshida or Stephens get an injury then we are ****ing.

Absolute joke!

It's alright, we've got Gardos.

Have you considered that he might have not wanted to come here?

He did though, we just buckled at the wages and loan fee but at the end of the day, he would have been a top signing for us and COULD have been the difference between relegation and winning a cup or not.

Amateur hour from us.

If Yoshida or Stephens get an injury then we are ****ed.

Absolute joke!

It's alright, we've got Gardos.

100% agree.

Yoshida / Gardos / Stephens as only centre-backs is a joke.

Van Dijk hasn't been shot guys, he's not a horse.

I agree we need to replace Fonte but talking as if we're playing the rest of the season with JS and FG is a bit dramatic.

Van Dijk hasn't been shot guys, he's not a horse.

I agree we need to replace Fonte but talking as if we're playing the rest of the season with JS and FG is a bit dramatic.

It's obvious he's out for a little while but even so, Fonte needed replacing. We are very light at the back even without another injury, with one we are ****ed.