Transfer Deadline Day Jan 2017 Edition

Ivan Katalinic's 'tache

We also had our fingers burnt with Toby don't forget.

Terms of the loan need to be right.

We don't want him buggering off at the end of the season after we've improved him and put him in the shop window.

Couldn't give a **** where they go next season, were desperate now

Disappointing need for a cb is pretty apparent I await a statement saying we tried real hard but failed oh well plenty of game time for the youngster so I guess we will know by the end of the season if he is good enough or not every cloud and all that!

Disappointing need for a cb is pretty apparent I await a statement saying we tried real hard but failed oh well plenty of game time for the youngster so I guess we will know by the end of the season if he is good enough or not every cloud and all that!

Won't change anything though!

What a shambles. The club have known since the summer Fonte would be off sooner rather than later so absolutely no excuse, Fonte's replacement should have been on his way in long before the VVD injury.

The black box and SFC recruitment system always ahead of the game? Well, ending two consecutive transer windows woefully short in key areas short shows what ******** that is.

Something's gone seriously wrong here. Can only assume we thought we were getting either Sakho or Tasci and didn't have any other adequate backup options when both of these fell through?

It's pretty poor we have put ourselves in this position. Should never have agreed to Fonte sale if we couldn't guarantee getting at least a stop gap to see us through rest of this season.

Something's gone seriously wrong here. Can only assume we thought we were getting either Sakho or Tasci and didn't have any other adequate backup options when both of these fell through?

It's pretty poor we have put ourselves in this position. Should never have agreed to Fonte sale if we couldn't guarantee getting at least a stop gap to see us through rest of this season.

Couldn't give a f**k if something has "gone wrong", we were promised Fonte (d*ckhead though he is), wouldn't leave without a replacement. WHERE IS THE F**KING REPLACEMENT?? Saints win the 'net transfer spend trophy' again ........

Couldn't give a f**k if something has "gone wrong", we were promised Fonte (d*ckhead though he is), wouldn't leave without a replacement. WHERE IS THE F**KING REPLACEMENT?? Saints win the 'net transfer spend trophy' again ........

I've said it in the past and I'll say it again Reed needs to keep his mouth shut. The regularity with which he says or indicates something is going to happen and then the opposite happens is getting a bit silly now.

Absolutely fuming that Sakho has gone to Palace.

Got to wonder whether we are either very difficult to negotiate with or, being frank, too cheap. Whilst I appreciate that we can't spend recklessly it does seem to take us an age to complete deals compared to other clubs. Boufal in the summer and we've been negotiating for Gabbi all window. Palace probably just paid the fee to get the deal done whereas I wonder whether we tried to haggle too hard and Liverpool just found another taker.

Does Reed sign the wages off, does he sign the cheques? It's all well and good blaming him,but nobody knows his remit. Before I start slagging him off I'd like to know what budgets he was set and also the extent of VvD's injury. Only then can you make a judgement on a centre half not coming in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does Reed sign the wages off, does he sign the cheques? It's all well and good blaming him,but nobody knows his remit. Before I start slagging him off I'd like to know what budgets he was set and also the extent of VvD's injury. Only then can you make a judgement on a centre half not coming in

He definitely has a say. Not only is it his role at the club, he's on the board. Doubt Kat gets that involved tbh.

He is very happy to take credit for everything so I suppose he's happy to take the blame. Ownership and all that.