Transfer Deadline Day Jan 2017 Edition

Ivan Katalinic's 'tache

Nothing will happen, Les Reed is an arrogant f... wit, our League campaign is a shambles and that bigoted incompetent **** is happy to ramble along with player after player getting injured leaving our squad down to the bare bones and he does sod all to help the team or the manager try to rectify it. Our cup final appearance just masks over what that useless c..t is to our club. Seething.

Wow......

Bigoted???

Concerned for your blood pressure.

Nothing will happen, Les Reed is an arrogant f... wit, our League campaign is a shambles and that bigoted incompetent **** is happy to ramble along with player after player getting injured leaving our squad down to the bare bones and he does sod all to help the team or the manager try to rectify it. Our cup final appearance just masks over what that useless c..t is to our club. Seething.

We've hit peak mongboard.

Rabble rabble rabble, Puel this, Reed that. You lot are hilarious. The sense of entitlement from Saints fans is just ridiculous. Get some perspective or you will never enjoy being a Saints fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Hull can sign a CB why should we not feel like we should be able to?! Bore off.

Lol, take a chill pill it's only footy!

Fish Fingers You can **** off too I have had a season ticket for 32 consecutive seasons with a 120 mile round trip for every game. I've watched us all over the country and spent thousands doing so. I'm angry that we've lost 5 out of 6 League games when we have done so well and it could have all been avoided so ****ing do one.

Edited by Didcot Saint

You can **** off too I have had a season ticket for 32 consecutive seasons with a 120 mile round trip for every game. I've watched us all over the country and spent thousands doing so. I'm angry that we've lost 5 out of 6 League games when we have done so well and it could have all been avoided so ****ing do one.

:lol::lol::lol:

Forum life just isn't for you pal.

Rabble rabble rabble, Puel this, Reed that. You lot are hilarious. The sense of entitlement from Saints fans is just ridiculous. Get some perspective or you will never enjoy being a Saints fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you might have your head up your backside but the majority of saints fans are seething about the cb situation if one isn't signed in the next hour total incompetence by the board!!

Fish Fingers You can **** off too I have had a season ticket for 32 consecutive seasons with a 120 mile round trip for every game. I've watched us all over the country and spent thousands doing so. I'm angry that we've lost 5 out of 6 League games when we have done so well and it could have all been avoided so ****ing do one.

Congrats, chuffed for all your achievements.

Keep up the entertaining posts.

Mirror's live blog...

Crystal Palace close in on Sakho

Crystal Palace are set to complete a deal for Mamadou Sakho.

The Frenchman will arrive from Liverpool on loan.

Eagles boss Sam Allardyce is also hoping to finalise a deal for Arouna Kone.

Following the win over Bournemouth, he confirmed interest in both.

Comedy gold!

Why bigoted?

Suggest being only director of football who delivers annual improvement whilst club have transfer income undermines your incompetent?

Cup final rather than masking season is a successful season.

Order your ticket and enjoy it!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yep, he has done nothing to try to add to our squad. Just been sitting around all month. We may not like it but the club has always insisted they won't overpay/panic buy just for the sake of it. Should we buy anyone, someone, just for the sake of it? I think we need a new CB as much as the next person but don't think we should do just any deal.

Yep, he has done nothing to try to add to our squad. Just been sitting around all month. We may not like it but the club has always insisted they won't overpay/panic buy just for the sake of it. Should we buy anyone, someone, just for the sake of it? I think we need a new CB as much as the next person but don't think we should do just any deal.

I don't think we needed to sign someone for the sake of it, but we can't keep feeding puff pieces to the newspapers about how we plan so far advance (always one window ahead) and then fail to bring in a CB when we genuinely have had two transfer windows and six months to prepare for it.

The black box myth is taking something of a pounding tonight. But hey, we might still sign a CB tonight.

Just accept, no CB coming. Reckon there are just enough points in the bag to avoid the big R.

Do you consider that success though? It's great to be ultra loyal but surely there comes a time to question things?

Mind you, even Branfoot had people who wanted him to stay and even Robert Chase had a few fans defend him at Norwich.

I don't think we needed to sign someone for the sake of it, but we can't keep feeding puff pieces to the newspapers about how we plan so far advance (always one window ahead) and then fail to bring in a CB when we genuinely have had two transfer windows and six months to prepare for it.

The black box myth is taking something of a pounding tonight. But hey, we might still sign a CB tonight.

Agree CB and really want that last bit to materialise for the club's sake, over the next 30 minutes.

Sometimes you just have to take a punt. We have our best chance in a generation of winning a major trophy, I think it would be scandalous if we blow it for the sake of sticking dogmatically to a transfer policy.

Do you consider that success though? It's great to be ultra loyal but surely there comes a time to question things?

Mind you, even Branfoot had people who wanted him to stay and even Robert Chase had a few fans defend him at Norwich.

Not really, but it is what it is, and we are where we are at the present moment in time. Coming on here gnashing and wailing every time we get beaten in a league which is universally regarded as one in which any team can beat another at a given time just seems pointless. I would rather we'd not be in a relegation battle, but if that's where we end up that'll be because over the course of a season we didn't quite have the resources to maintain Europe League. EPL and EFL Cup campaigns. We wouldn't be the first club of similar size to struggle under the same circumstances. Oh! By the way, we can't do much about it so why do people fret so much?

:lol: what an absolute roaster!

Calm down dear, it's just a game!