EFL Cup Final Ticket Thread.

rickylambert

Had exactly 8 home games including the europa bundle on the wifes membership, went through fine. We did count her history on the site about 9 times. Quite lucky really as bought all ours yesterday and got the seat right next to our block.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had exactly 8 home games including the europa bundle on the wifes membership, went through fine. We did count her history on the site about 9 times. Quite lucky really as bought all ours yesterday and got the seat right next to our block.

Lucky! My dads in the bottom tier with a few other people, I'm on my own in the top tier!

Lucky! My dads in the bottom tier with a few other people, I'm on my own in the top tier!

We all waited until last night to buy our tickets, even though we could buy in the first allocation of season tickets. This was so we could do just that. We knew season ticket holders were guaranteed a ticket if bought by last night. Then we bought last night in an area with lots of space. We gave up our first choice seating so we had the maximum chance of all sitting together on the day.

Yep. Same. I have 9 and 8 on the membership numbers and also saying not eligible.

Reckon it's ballsed up on the Europa league bundle

I just tweeted the club about this. They apologised and said to log out and back in again, so there must have been a problem initially.

We all waited until last night to buy our tickets, even though we could buy in the first allocation of season tickets. This was so we could do just that. We knew season ticket holders were guaranteed a ticket if bought by last night. Then we bought last night in an area with lots of space. We gave up our first choice seating so we had the maximum chance of all sitting together on the day.

My dads clearly not as nice as you lot!!! ha

I've just logged in straight away with no wait screen at all. So guessing all members with +8 homes have bought? Not sure why there's no separate sales criteria tomorrow with the next eligibility on Thursday.

52e5e2d266e5f3e2065cb488a5a9ba6f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Agreed. Surely everybody eligible today would be sorting them ASAP after 9am? Especially after the club gave no guarantees beyond STHs.

Guys I had the use of a few numbers which have now been used, someone I know can get tickets behind the saints goal but imo these are quite expensive, I`ve asked a few sources for tickets so I`ll probably have a few more within a week or so

Put me on the waiting list then Justin.

Cheers

I'd say theres probably a couple of thousand left....not that I can be bothered to count them.

way out mate, most blocks in Orange have 4-500 tickets left mostly at the rear of those sections atm

so i'd estimate at least 7K probably more still left, but maybe some one with more time available can check in more detail, but no need for people on 5 or 6 games to panic yet

way out mate, most blocks in Orange have 4-500 tickets left mostly at the rear of those sections atm

so i'd estimate at least 7K probably more still left, but maybe some one with more time available can check in more detail, but no need for people on 5 or 6 games to panic yet

Hmmm...cant imagine many of the 23k STH not taking up the option of a ticket, even if they give it to someone they know. (though not sure why any STH wouldn't go unless they can't for whatever reason).

Would guess we've got what about 15k members? Complete guess, not based on anything...probably likely to be about 5k left as of end of today - just speculating.

Guys I had the use of a few numbers which have now been used, someone I know can get tickets behind the saints goal but imo these are quite expensive, I`ve asked a few sources for tickets so I`ll probably have a few more within a week or so

Please can I throw my name in the hat too, as I'm another who just misses out due to away games not counting.

I've tried a slightly more in-depth count up. Blocks averaging between 250-280 tickets left. So that's around 4,500-5,000 currently available.

Whats the breakdown on selling per day to members?

Is it 8 home games today?

7 Weds

6 ?

I know Saturday is for 5 home games and a membership.

Whats the breakdown on selling per day to members?

Is it 8 home games today?

7 Weds

6 ?

I know Saturday is for 5 home games and a membership.

Members with 8+ have both today and tomorrow (seemingly unnecessary), Thursday 7+, Friday 6+, Saturday 5+.

If anymore begin available can you add me please, since I have only been to five home games this season seeing how I work Saturday's. And well if I got a ticket it would mean the world to me. But while I could of gone to more Sunday games when we were in the Europa League & just after. There has been times where money got a bit tight around Christmas time or just after. Yet now money is less tight it looks like I will miss the chance to go to my first cup final, because I have a feeling the tickets will be sold out by Wednesday or Thursday.

Email: jamiewynder@hotmail.co.uk

Anyone got some advice for where to be on the ticket site in the run-up to 9am? Is it best to be on the ticket homepage then refresh at 9am or can you go further in?

If you're willing to wait, phone the ticket office at 8:50 and ask to be put on hold until 9.

It'll cost you, but you should then get a ticket.

could be this time we are playing United not Carlisle

Mind you we did take like 55k to the Jpt didn't we ? Everything about that day was hectic, 8 people drinking beer in the loo with you on the train up there no standing room let alone seats ! Queues to get in the pubs then bigger queues at the bar , even 5 minutes wait for the portal loos (people were just pis sing in the garden in the end)

Mind you we did take like 55k to the Jpt didn't we ? Everything about that day was hectic, 8 people drinking beer in the loo with you on the train up there no standing room let alone seats ! Queues to get in the pubs then bigger queues at the bar , even 5 minutes wait for the portal loos (people were just pis sing in the garden in the end)

Not expecting it to be as bad as JPT, purely as we're taking c15k less people! It'll still be manic though.

Anyone got some advice for where to be on the ticket site in the run-up to 9am? Is it best to be on the ticket homepage then refresh at 9am or can you go further in?

I had just gone into the ticket page, just said closed until the next lot of ticket sales, then 9:00 it just went straight through the queue. I also used two different browsers and deleted all cookies etc no idea if this had any effect...pretty efficient really apart from trying to find a block with seats towards the front of the top tier.

Not expecting it to be as bad as JPT, purely as we're taking c15k less people! It'll still be manic though.

Don't forget England are playing at Twickenham that day so Waterloo (and potentially trains up) will be a nightmare. From my rough calculations there's going to be something like 160k people in London for sport, and it's not even as easy as to say that half going to Wembley will be coming through Euston as i'd imagine a good 20k will be corporates.

Also the same day Spurs are at home to Stoke in a 13:30 kick off, so trains coming in from North London and Essex will be busy too.

Don't forget England are playing at Twickenham that day so Waterloo (and potentially trains up) will be a nightmare. From my rough calculations there's going to be something like 160k people in London for sport, and it's not even as easy as to say that half going to Wembley will be coming through Euston as i'd imagine a good 20k will be corporates.

Also the same day Spurs are at home to Stoke in a 13:30 kick off, so trains coming in from North London and Essex will be busy too.

Sounds like a badly planned day - hopefully they'll stick on quite a few extra trains!