EFL Cup Final Ticket Thread.

rickylambert

All the Mancs will be stood. Both tiers. They will make a huge racket, anyone that actually attends games knows United have the best away support in the country and plenty of experience of Wembley so will have the best boozers well covered early doors. Loads without tickets expected to attend as typically plenty of them jib in. Their end will be rocking, we need to be bang up for it, both tiers.

No doubt at any slight lull in the atmosphere someone will start "OH WHEN THE SAINTS...." for the 14th time in that half.

I'll do my bit, get steaming and be as loud as possible. Hope everyone else tries to do the same!

Up the Saints!

All the Mancs will be stood. Both tiers. They will make a huge racket, anyone that actually attends games knows United have the best away support in the country and plenty of experience of Wembley so will have the best boozers well covered early doors. Loads without tickets expected to attend as typically plenty of them jib in. Their end will be rocking, we need to be bang up for it, both tiers.

No doubt at any slight lull in the atmosphere someone will start "OH WHEN THE SAINTS...." for the 14th time in that half.

I'll do my bit, get steaming and be as loud as possible. Hope everyone else tries to do the same!

Up the Saints!

Absolutely. And our end will no doubt be full of people just looking to enjoy their big day out, moan about people wanting to stand and sing and covered in replica tat. Here's hoping we don't embarrass ourselves.

Up the Saints!

least there will be more of us than in 76

Absolutely. And our end will no doubt be full of people just looking to enjoy their big day out, moan about people wanting to stand and sing and covered in replica tat. Here's hoping we don't embarrass ourselves.

Damn those people enjoying their day out. Damn them!

I'm there to watch the football. Like everyone else. Anything else anyone wants to do is totally up to them, as long as they don't stop me watching the game I literally couldn't give a **** what anyone around me does. I suggest you all chill out and do the same, do what you want to do and don't worry about anyone else.

Up the Saints!

Check out how they do it MLS Ultras stylee in The USofA...... :mcinnes:

https://twitter.com/SoccerAM

if you are a not a member but have 5+ games why don't you quickly get a memebrship sorted out online, thats what loads of other non members did before tickets went on sale

Doh!!! I'm hanging on by a very slender thread that it will go down to 5 games and DP's mate is quick on the trigger!!

Don't increase the competition purlease!! :uhoh:

Damn those people enjoying their day out. Damn them!

I'm there to watch the football. Like everyone else. Anything else anyone wants to do is totally up to them, as long as they don't stop me watching the game I literally couldn't give a **** what anyone around me does. I suggest you all chill out and do the same, do what you want to do and don't worry about anyone else.

Same here, way too many getting up there own arse about it all. Enjoy yourselves it's later than you think!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here, way too many getting up there own arse about it all. Enjoy yourselves it's later than you think!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't want my club represented on worldwide tv by some dinlos in a hat and red & white face paint covered in as much replica tat as possible.

Enjoy your day out, but don't make yourself and your clubs fans look an embarrassment to the world. Leave the replica shirts to the kids and represent the club in full voice on the terraces.

I don't want my club represented on worldwide tv by some dinlos in a hat and red & white face paint covered in as much replica tat as possible.

Enjoy your day out, but don't make yourself and your clubs fans look an embarrassment to the world. Leave the replica shirts to the kids and represent the club in full voice on the terraces.

What will you be wearing hun? I don't want us to clash, what a fashion faux pas that would be.

Up the Saints!

Totally agree with this, I'm in the upper tier as well and have no intention of sitting down all game like the whole upper tier did for the jpt, hoping the fact it's a 4,30 ko will help the atmosphere as well cos most people should be smashed by then

Bit much. I don't see other clubs as embarrassments when fans dress up (with one obvious exception...) and in some cases, like Dortmund's yellow wall, it's actually very impressive. I don't wear replica shirts myself but I think people should enjoy the football however they like.

Up the Saints!

I had freebies in Club Wembley for last years FA cup final and they were as quiet as a mouse. Think most of the fans were their prawn sandwich lot not the usual away rabble.

I had freebies in Club Wembley for last years FA cup final and they were as quiet as a mouse. Think most of the fans were their prawn sandwich lot not the usual away rabble.

Yep, they have around 5k hardcore who go to every game, home & away. A lot at Wembley will be home crowd where they make no noise.

What if I dont want my club represented by some dinlo in stone island, smashed out of his face, screaming and shouting like a gimp?

Take a look at any game sunshine. Most football fans are overweight, badly dressed and St Mary's mostly looks similar to Shirley High St.

You want it to be like full of sulking indie kids you will only be disappointed.

Maybe you will get the camera on you though and represent us well - on no account smile or wave or give any impression you are enjoying yourself.

They're loud, but overrated by many for years, last few years at St Mary's barely heard a peep.

Check out how they do it MLS Ultras stylee in The USofA...... :mcinnes:

https://twitter.com/SoccerAM

Ha! Funnily enough at the West Ham game there was a group of fans from the states, and I'm pretty sure they were talking about "what they do at Portland Timbers"! It says it all that the game at St Mary's was comparable, or perhaps even not as good atmosphere for them...

As much as the American 'organised fun' is pretty cringeworthy (I went to an NFL game in Tampa where the scoreboard showed arrows pointing to sections of the ground with instructions), that Portland clip at least shows the fans singing something that works (ok it's predictable) and everyone is singing it!

Can't help but feel we'll look down our noses at them and sn1gger behind their backs and then eventually realise we're an even poorer excuse for football fans...

Edited by mrfahaji
it had starred the word sn1gger...

You really need to get out more mush.

Where are the wembley terraces?

You forgot to think, then think again, before writing that Just a thought for you, go and enjoy yourself and let others do the same. Good idea?

OK mate

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just bought mine, phew! Although haven't had a confirmation email yet, hopefully that's nothing to worry about, I took a screenshot just in case.

I bought two tickets, does anyone know if they will be both come to me, or will they be posted to the separate customer addresses? My dad isn't sure if he's ever updated his address since moving house a couple of years ago...! Normally the tickets would come to me (e.g. Europa), but not sure if it's different for the Cup Final.

Just bought mine, phew! Although haven't had a confirmation email yet, hopefully that's nothing to worry about, I took a screenshot just in case.

I bought two tickets, does anyone know if they will be both come to me, or will they be posted to the separate customer addresses? My dad isn't sure if he's ever updated his address since moving house a couple of years ago...! Normally the tickets would come to me (e.g. Europa), but not sure if it's different for the Cup Final.

It said on the site that tickets get sent to the person who completes the transaction.

Just bought mine, no issues at all.

They seem to be a bit slow on the confirmation emails over the last couple of months, I've just got mine and also got a screenshot just incase! It's showing in the purchase history though so shouldn't be any issues. I'd imagine both tickets will come to you as the lead customer.

It does say somewhere all tickets are sent to the lead name.

They will both be sent to the address of the person who bought them (ie you)

Thanks for the reply everyone, seems I missed that bit somewhere, but pretty much everyone else spotted it...

I'm in Block 533. As DuncanRG said, to think that I've been anxious since they announced the deadlines about getting tickets and then there were a few thousand left!

Doesn't look like tickets are selling particularly quickly to members? I had to buy one yesterday for a friends son which I got just after 9 and I don't see a massive difference in available seats today and there's hardly any wait time when logging in.

Can see us having Utd fans in our end if it gets down to 1 game and let's hope we sell out before general sale.

Two tickets purchased without any problem this morning

Seems like there's a fair chunk left for those beyond the current criteria. Good news !!

I bought a seat for a friend this morning and was able to get the seat next to another that i bought yesterday.

Doesnt seem like there's many members left who want tickets.