EFL Cup Final Ticket Thread.

rickylambert

Don't forget England are playing at Twickenham that day so Waterloo (and potentially trains up) will be a nightmare. From my rough calculations there's going to be something like 160k people in London for sport, and it's not even as easy as to say that half going to Wembley will be coming through Euston as i'd imagine a good 20k will be corporates.

Also the same day Spurs are at home to Stoke in a 13:30 kick off, so trains coming in from North London and Essex will be busy too.

They'll also be extra train passengers arriving at Southampton that would normally travel to London from Salisbury as there's no trains for them in the morning. Fans travelling from Bournemouth area will also get bussed to Southampton Parkway due to railworks to add to the grief for some and that's before you consider all those Man United 'fans' travelling up from various southern regions on the trains. Balls-ache all round really.

Guys I had the use of a few numbers which have now been used, someone I know can get tickets behind the saints goal but imo these are quite expensive, I`ve asked a few sources for tickets so I`ll probably have a few more within a week or so

Can you add me to the list too please - gib10000@hotmail.co.uk Looking for two tickets for me and my 10 yr old and not too bothered by the price, both members but only 5 games this season so unlikely to get tickets the way they are selling the moment!

Don't forget England are playing at Twickenham that day so Waterloo (and potentially trains up) will be a nightmare. From my rough calculations there's going to be something like 160k people in London for sport, and it's not even as easy as to say that half going to Wembley will be coming through Euston as i'd imagine a good 20k will be corporates.

Also the same day Spurs are at home to Stoke in a 13:30 kick off, so trains coming in from North London and Essex will be busy too.

You should get a job with the BBC who seem happy to employ doom and gloom merchants in their news and weather teams.

Best off drinking anywhere except Wembley to be honest. Loads of great places in London and doesn't KO until half 4.

Yeah Wembley is about the worst choice for drinking there is in London to be honest, hardly like it's difficult to get round with the tubes either.

Trains will be a nightmare & drinking round Wembley will be a nightmare . We've hired a mini bus , going to get to London about 11. Drink in Ealing , Harrow or somewhere similar & then hit Wembley about 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take into account plenty of travel time to Wembley. Around Ealing is the slowest section of the North Circular at the best of times.

I count 7083 seats remaining, admittedly half of my count took place at lunchtime and the other half in the early evening, but at least it gives you a rough idea where we are at.

You've done the lord's work, there. Thanks!

If we have ~11,000 members, as per another post from someone saying they asked the club, then there's a decent chance of the last seats trickling down to the last window or two.

I count 7083 seats remaining, admittedly half of my count took place at lunchtime and the other half in the early evening, but at least it gives you a rough idea where we are at.

That is a good effort, thanks!

Incidentally whenever I go to the ticket page, whether for Saints games or even when I took an early peak at the site today, I get the 'select tickets' options at the side with the Block etc, but the stadium view doesn't show. Does this just take a long time to load, or is this an error?

Ideally I'd like to see which blocks have availability rather than just choosing a random block from the dropdown and hoping for the best!

That is a good effort, thanks!

Incidentally whenever I go to the ticket page, whether for Saints games or even when I took an early peak at the site today, I get the 'select tickets' options at the side with the Block etc, but the stadium view doesn't show. Does this just take a long time to load, or is this an error?

Ideally I'd like to see which blocks have availability rather than just choosing a random block from the dropdown and hoping for the best!

Only shows on laptops, not Ipads etc

Won't be much of an atmosphere if you head somewhere central though.

if you call atmosphere stood around waving a foam finger, singing sh!t songs, acting like a din and struggling to get a beer then Wembley is your place.

If you'd prefer to get a beer with your mates then go centrally. There will be 'atmosphere' wherever you go, it just depends what type of atmosphere you're after.

Perhaps this is why are support is so sh!t, all the shirters burn themselves out acting like clowns before the game.

if you call atmosphere stood around waving a foam finger, singing sh!t songs, acting like a din and struggling to get a beer then Wembley is your place.

If you'd prefer to get a beer with your mates then go centrally. There will be 'atmosphere' wherever you go, it just depends what type of atmosphere you're after.

Perhaps this is why are support is so sh!t, all the shirters burn themselves out acting like clowns before the game.

:lol:

I'd say this is fairly accurate. I'll be drinking in central London trying to avoid said 'atmosphere'.

06.55 train for us, group save means only £25 return. Happy days.

Agree with this 100%. Cannot at all see the appeal of standing packed in a plastic cup serving chain pub, 4 deep at the bar then queuing for a p*** behind a "comedy" Saints fan with painted face and crocodile dundee hat screaming the "we've got Van Djik" song over and over. London is IMO the greatest City in the world with literally hundreds of outstanding boozers within a 30 minute journey of Wembley's Stations. Have a drink with your mates then do something about the atmosphere in the ground itself.

Up the Saints!

Agree with this 100%. Cannot at all see the appeal of standing packed in a plastic cup serving chain pub, 4 deep at the bar then queuing for a p*** behind a "comedy" Saints fan with painted face and crocodile dundee hat screaming the "we've got Van Djik" song over and over. London is IMO the greatest City in the world with literally hundreds of outstanding boozers within a 30 minute journey of Wembley's Stations. Have a drink with your mates then do something about the atmosphere in the ground itself.

Up the Saints!

The guy in the face paint trying to be a saints version of Westwood and that younger lad who always wears the hat (& his pal who has about 3 teeth) are up there as the worst humans in the world.

The guy in the face paint trying to be a saints version of Westwood and that younger lad who always wears the hat (& his pal who has about 3 teeth) are up there as the worst humans in the world.

I see him practically every match, he is getting verbal abuse from almost everyone who speaks to (at) him for it. What a sad, sad man.

I'll pass on the foam finger and acting like a... 'din'? But I enjoy being around other Saints fans before a game and singing **** songs. I'll be having a quiet beer with a few mates in my local before heading up to Wembley on the tube. Always keen to avoid anywhere central as I'm not a fan of the 'tourists, foreign language school groups and people clutching 16 Primark bags' atmosphere ;)