Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: EFL Cup Final Ticket Thread.

1. Default

I may have 2 club Wembley tickets available for the final. I'll know more in the coming days and will post here immediately if they're for sale.

What time is the ticket announcement tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney Fudpucker the 3rd View Post
    I may have 2 club Wembley tickets available for the final. I'll know more in the coming days and will post here immediately if they're for sale.
    Have PMd you...

I hope they include away tickets. Been to several matches including Milan and Prague away yet still not eligible.

Sent from my SM-G531H using Tapatalk

It's going to be a membership free-for-all tomorrow, I'm prepared to bet on it. If they were going to stagger it further then there would have been another release today (Sunday). At least I hope so anyway!

Glad I made that financial commitment to Saints in the summer, before this happened, on the premise that I would get priority for games as per their Ts&Cs. Any of us in that boat that miss out need to take a collective legal action against the club for damages due to contravention of their own promises. I, for one, would willingly front it.

So, to tomorrow's announcement.......

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sydenhampton View Post
    It's going to be a membership free-for-all tomorrow, I'm prepared to bet on it. If they were going to stagger it further then there would have been another release today (Sunday). At least I hope so anyway!

Glad I made that financial commitment to Saints in the summer, before this happened, on the premise that I would get priority for games as per their Ts&Cs. Any of us in that boat that miss out need to take a collective legal action against the club for damages due to contravention of their own promises. I, for one, would willingly front it.

So, to tomorrow's announcement.......

I'd love a ticket and hope in your case it will be a free for all!

What time have all the last announcements been done?

Just curios but how much is the pricemoney of winning the cup?

Quote Originally Posted by saintadam View Post
    Just curios but how much is the pricemoney of winning the cup?
    Believe it or not it is only £100,000 !

Announcement at 11am, next ticket sale tomorrow ��

Quote Originally Posted by Junction 9 View Post
    Announcement at 11am, next ticket sale tomorrow ��
    So it will be a membership free for all then. They'll announce it as thus then a few thousand people will buy memberships ahead of tomorrows scramble. Very clever Les, the touts won't be all over this, honest.....

Blog Entries

So it will be a membership free for all then. They'll announce it as thus then a few thousand people will buy memberships ahead of tomorrows scramble. Very clever Les, the touts won't be all over this, honest.....
    That would be the best way for the club to maximise membership sales and makes a mockery of the system, but thus it is what it is.

13. Default

Will be pretty outrageous if it's simply members irrespective of whether they have even been to any games this season!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Why do you keep posting this speculative nonsense? there is nothing from the club to imply it will be a free for all, when the Milan away sales went down lower than expected they just shortened the selling windows, they can do the same here, members with 4 could buy Tuesday a.m, members with 3 Tuesday p.m, it wouldn't be difficult and they have done it before.

If they do a membership free for all they really should freeze membership sales otherwise it's a complete **** take.

I've got my ticket so doesn't bother me but I can see why folks would be upset with that. Here's hoping the club have more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney Fudpucker the 3rd View Post
    Just been let down on 2, £600 for the pair as well let me know if you do.

Club website front page main story is advertising memberships. Encouraging sign-up of new members before next ticket release?

Quote Originally Posted by JRM View Post
    Why do you keep posting this speculative nonsense?
    Jog on you muppet, I'll post what the hell I like. Who died and made you king?

when you get to the front of the que and it just throws you out....

Just went to have a look what tickets were left to show a mate and there is over an hour wait for tickets???????

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Chuckle View Post
    Just went to have a look what tickets were left to show a mate and there is over an hour wait for tickets???????
    Yup..

Still only selling to official members with 5+ EPL games!!

Quote Originally Posted by SOTONS EAST SIDE View Post
    Still only selling to official members with 5+ EPL games!!
    you sure?

Quote Originally Posted by Deanovski View Post
    you sure?
    Yes just been on there to get 5 more tickets and States this when trying to use my friends and Family Member numbers!! In order to purchase your selected product, Southampton vs Manchester United, other products need to have been purchased to meet the eligibility criteria. You must have previously purchased Official Membership + 5 home. You will need to reallocate these items to another customer and update your basket.
    Last edited by SOTONS EAST SIDE; 13-02-2017 at 09:11 AM.

Just spoke to ticket office and they confirmed that next round of tickets will be sold to members with 4, then 3 then 2 then 1 home games attended. Should be on sale tomorrow

27. Default

Southampton FC ‏@SouthamptonFC
    The announcement will be made at 11am. Tickets will go on sale to those who qualify at 9am tomorrow. #saintsfc

It's very unlikely EFL Cup final tickets will ever go on general sale, as they will sell out before this point.

Announcement at 11am so I'd assume they've locked the ticket site so no one can buy any until after the new criteria is announced.

Tuesday 14th February (9am) – Official Members who have purchased AT LEAST FOUR home fixtures from the 2016/17 season.

Wednesday 15th February (9am) – Official Members who have purchased AT LEAST THREE home fixtures from the 2016/17 season.

Thursday 16th February (9am) – Official Members who have purchased AT LEAST TWO home fixtures from the 2016/17 season.

30. Default

Tuesday 14th February (9am) – Official Members who have purchased AT LEAST FOUR home fixtures from the 2016/17 season.

Wednesday 15th February (9am) – Official Members who have purchased AT LEAST THREE home fixtures from the 2016/17 season.

Thursday 16th February (9am) – Official Members who have purchased AT LEAST TWO home fixtures from the 2016/17 season.
    Brilliant news. I have purchased 4 home games this season and I bought my membership at the weekend

Jog on you muppet, I'll post what the hell I like. Who died and made you king?

you've made yourself look like a right numpty well done

Club have followed exactly the same logic as earlier stages of sales, makes sense (although i feel sorry for members which several aways )

Looks like members with 3 or 2 home games will get tickets which is a surprise.

Phew, I was getting worried about the distraction that would be caused by Sydenhampton's impending class action

It'll go to general sale. There is no way we have 3400 who have been to that few games

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UlsterSaint1 View Post
    It'll go to general sale. There is no way we have 3400 who have been to that few games
    No way
    Im sweating it on 3 home games and believe it will sell out tomorrow
    But then maybe thats my pessimism

36. Default

Quote Originally Posted by UlsterSaint1 View Post
    The club are suggesting otherwise...

It's very unlikely EFL Cup final tickets will ever go on general sale, as they will sell out before this point.

Given the new criteria comes into play tomorrow, why is it impossible to log onto the ticket site? I guess people are buying memberships.

Quote Originally Posted by nta786 View Post
    No way
    Im sweating it on 3 home games and believe it will sell out tomorrow
    But then maybe thats my pessimism
    We've sold about 4,000 to members in total, so don't see how we'd sell a similar number to specifically members with 4 games.

39. Default

I would imagine most people on 4 and even 3 purchased tickets for Arsenal/West Ham to get up to 5, so could well see slow sales. Got a membership on 2 that i'd like to buy for so hopefully it gets to that!

I am a member with the three home matches in Europe League. Do they count or does it have to be in the premiership?

Quote Originally Posted by stedje View Post
    I am a member with the three home matches in Europe League. Do they count or does it have to be in the premiership?
    They count. Prem, Europa, FA cup and EFL trophy

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Good. Finger crossed for Wednsday, but most likely they have all gone by then.

Quote Originally Posted by stedje View Post
    They count. It's any home games, irrespective of competition

Quote Originally Posted by trousers View Post
    The club are suggesting otherwise...

Thats because they want people to buy memberships at £26 a pop

Not sure where this leaves anyone going fd, eg not for 'this' cup final but for next season and onwards.

I have 2 STs, and bought two Europa home bundles against those two numbers. Mrs Sandwich was 'persuaded'/panicked into getting a membership for Milan away when those tkts then later went to open sale (with a purchase history) despite the club saying they wouldn't. I should have put the EL home bundle in her name/membership, put the second EL bundle in my other son's name, put the away Milan tkts in his name and then paid his membership if/when it goes to 4 games for a cup final!

This selling of retrospective memberships has been a total farce. Feel very sorry for anybody that has stumped up £25 for a membership in Aug/Sept to support the club/get away tickets/move themselves up the queue for cup final tkts, used it to go to 3 homes and 3 aways and has then been trumped by someone who has bought a cheap Arsenal tkt and a membership.

Praying these make 2 home games! Still think it's a joke considering I've been to 5 away games too and bought a membership before season started!

One issue that hasn't been mentioned is the number of home games that have had late kick offs, meaning that those of us who don't live that close to Southampton can't get home by public transport after the game. I would have easily racked up 5+ home games if there had been more 3 o'clock kickoffs.

Surely this is just a case of the club wanting to sell a few more memberships...?

49. Default

Does anyone think this will make it down to members with 2 home games?

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Garrett View Post
    Surely this is just a case of the club wanting to sell a few more memberships...?
    It would appear so.