EFL Cup Final Ticket Thread.

rickylambert

It's going to be a membership free-for-all tomorrow, I'm prepared to bet on it. If they were going to stagger it further then there would have been another release today (Sunday). At least I hope so anyway!

Glad I made that financial commitment to Saints in the summer, before this happened, on the premise that I would get priority for games as per their Ts&Cs. Any of us in that boat that miss out need to take a collective legal action against the club for damages due to contravention of their own promises. I, for one, would willingly front it.

So, to tomorrow's announcement.......

It's going to be a membership free-for-all tomorrow, I'm prepared to bet on it. If they were going to stagger it further then there would have been another release today (Sunday). At least I hope so anyway!

Glad I made that financial commitment to Saints in the summer, before this happened, on the premise that I would get priority for games as per their Ts&Cs. Any of us in that boat that miss out need to take a collective legal action against the club for damages due to contravention of their own promises. I, for one, would willingly front it.

So, to tomorrow's announcement.......

I'd love a ticket and hope in your case it will be a free for all!

So it will be a membership free for all then. They'll announce it as thus then a few thousand people will buy memberships ahead of tomorrows scramble. Very clever Les, the touts won't be all over this, honest.....

That would be the best way for the club to maximise membership sales and makes a mockery of the system, but thus it is what it is.

So it will be a membership free for all then. They'll announce it as thus then a few thousand people will buy memberships ahead of tomorrows scramble. Very clever Les, the touts won't be all over this, honest.....

Will be pretty outrageous if it's simply members irrespective of whether they have even been to any games this season!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Why do you keep posting this speculative nonsense? there is nothing from the club to imply it will be a free for all, when the Milan away sales went down lower than expected they just shortened the selling windows, they can do the same here, members with 4 could buy Tuesday a.m, members with 3 Tuesday p.m, it wouldn't be difficult and they have done it before.

you sure?

Yes just been on there to get 5 more tickets and States this when trying to use my friends and Family Member numbers!! :( In order to purchase your selected product, Southampton vs Manchester United, other products need to have been purchased to meet the eligibility criteria. You must have previously purchased Official Membership + 5 home. You will need to reallocate these items to another customer and update your basket.

Edited by SOTONS EAST SIDE

Southampton FC ‏@SouthamptonFC

The announcement will be made at 11am. Tickets will go on sale to those who qualify at 9am tomorrow. #saintsfc

It's very unlikely EFL Cup final tickets will ever go on general sale, as they will sell out before this point.

Tuesday 14th February (9am) – Official Members who have purchased AT LEAST FOUR home fixtures from the 2016/17 season.

Wednesday 15th February (9am) – Official Members who have purchased AT LEAST THREE home fixtures from the 2016/17 season.

Thursday 16th February (9am) – Official Members who have purchased AT LEAST TWO home fixtures from the 2016/17 season.

Tuesday 14th February (9am) – Official Members who have purchased AT LEAST FOUR home fixtures from the 2016/17 season.

Wednesday 15th February (9am) – Official Members who have purchased AT LEAST THREE home fixtures from the 2016/17 season.

Thursday 16th February (9am) – Official Members who have purchased AT LEAST TWO home fixtures from the 2016/17 season.

Brilliant news. I have purchased 4 home games this season and I bought my membership at the weekend

Jog on you muppet, I'll post what the hell I like. Who died and made you king? :lol:

:lol:

:mcinnes:

you've made yourself look like a right numpty well done :rolleyes:

Club have followed exactly the same logic as earlier stages of sales, makes sense (although i feel sorry for members which several aways )

Looks like members with 3 or 2 home games will get tickets which is a surprise.

Phew, I was getting worried about the distraction that would be caused by Sydenhampton's impending class action

It'll go to general sale. There is no way we have 3400 who have been to that few games

The club are suggesting otherwise...

It's very unlikely EFL Cup final tickets will ever go on general sale, as they will sell out before this point.

The club are suggesting otherwise...

Thats because they want people to buy memberships at £26 a pop

Not sure where this leaves anyone going fd, eg not for 'this' cup final but for next season and onwards.

I have 2 STs, and bought two Europa home bundles against those two numbers. Mrs Sandwich was 'persuaded'/panicked into getting a membership for Milan away when those tkts then later went to open sale (with a purchase history) despite the club saying they wouldn't. I should have put the EL home bundle in her name/membership, put the second EL bundle in my other son's name, put the away Milan tkts in his name and then paid his membership if/when it goes to 4 games for a cup final!

This selling of retrospective memberships has been a total farce. Feel very sorry for anybody that has stumped up £25 for a membership in Aug/Sept to support the club/get away tickets/move themselves up the queue for cup final tkts, used it to go to 3 homes and 3 aways and has then been trumped by someone who has bought a cheap Arsenal tkt and a membership.

I can only imagine how low the uptake is going to be for memberships at the start of next season! Just wait until there's a game you really want 'priority' for and buy one then, and if we don't get to a cup final you've saved yourself £25!

This! Club co*ked up with that regard for next season- as well as its disrepect for the away following!

Admittedly, I bought a membership after we got to the final in the hope that overall game count/that Anfield night would be considered, but oh well.