EFL Cup Final Ticket Thread.

rickylambert

Waiting until Sunday so I can sit with a mate someone who I've shared our ups ands downs with and actually first ever met him at St Marys , looking forward to sharing the day at Wembley with him and my boy !

You turning simo? [emoji1]

I shall be online for our two tickets as soon as is practical. I would prefer near the halfway line and not too far back but not to low down. Just right would be ideal. My first trip to Wembley was back in the 60s (?) with my dad to see Enfield Town play somebody or other and we sat on a wooden bench right in front of the Royal Box. Something like that would be good for this one :)

I have already contacted saints web page, now im here, is there any posibility i can get access to buy two tickets for wembley if im not a season ticket holder? Plus, im in argentina, i can not go anywhere to buy it, so, no chance right? Its a pity because i would love to go to see saints and a final is a great chance.

I will be working on the Sunday of the final and thus I cannot go, so my seat will be at home, behind the sofa, sticking pins into a voodoo doll of Zlatan's cock. (Which I have yet to procure...) If he bends over double a few times during the game, you can thank me afterwards.

Hey, I got to the JPT final, so I'm reasonably content.

If you are not using your st or membership to get yourself a ticket, how about not offering it to some random on here and instead just let the next person in the queue get the chance to buy a ticket. That way fans who have been to four, five or six games this season will get to go rather than someone that hasn't been to any. Just a thought.

If you are not using your st or membership to get yourself a ticket, how about not offering it to some random on here and instead just let the next person in the queue get the chance to buy a ticket. That way fans who have been to four, five or six games this season will get to go rather than someone that hasn't been to any. Just a thought.

Well said (not just because I'm in the 5 games category so am waiting nervously!)

How about offering it to some fans who go to lots of away games but it isn't feasible to be a season ticket holder, like ones who live miles away and went through all the bad times as well as the good. The ones who the club in discriminating against by only counting attendance at home games. These fans put more miles and spend more than a season ticket holder who never goes away.

#awayfansmatter

How about offering it to some fans who go to lots of away games but it isn't feasible to be a season ticket holder, like ones who live miles away and went through all the bad times as well as the good. The ones who the club in discriminating against by only counting attendance at home games. These fans put more miles and spend more than a season ticket holder who never goes away.

#awayfansmatter

Totally agree with you, we should have a loyalty points system similar to what England use and runs in a 2 or 4 year cycle, we was promised this years ago.

Waiting until Sunday so I can sit with a mate someone who I've shared our ups ands downs with and actually first ever met him at St Marys , looking forward to sharing the day at Wembley with him and my boy !

I'm doing the same so that me my son and my dad can all sit together. 3 generations of saints fans !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about offering it to a fan with a painted face and foam hands. They will then be seen by the viewing millions who will see what fantastic support we have.

Fortunately for me I've managed to secure tickets in club Wembley away from all the riff raff. Imagine my delight when I saw on the list of things banned were replica shirts, badges, foam hands, hats and face paints. Just normal people not desperately trying to prove how crazy they are, that they're not as boring as they look. I'll leave the superfan mongfest to the wallies in the cheap seats and sneer at them from a position of superiority like I always do.

Still doesn't remove the fact that the club have shown they don't care about fans that go to away games.

#awayfansmatter

Fortunately for me I've managed to secure tickets in club Wembley away from all the riff raff. Imagine my delight when I saw on the list of things banned were replica shirts, badges, foam hands, hats and face paints. Just normal people not desperately trying to prove how crazy they are, that they're not as boring as they look. I'll leave the superfan mongfest to the wallies in the cheap seats and sneer at them from a position of superiority like I always do.

Still doesn't remove the fact that the club have shown they don't care about fans that go to away games.

#awayfansmatter

My tickets are in Club Wembley too. I was there for the JPT final. The talk about banning replica shirts is nonsense. There's were hundreds of us in there in Saints shirts.

****ing jokers in the ticketing department. On at 9am to get decent seats and once again there is a complete ****up with ticket allocations. Been at every one of the damn games required just so I could get decent seats that I wanted in the eventuality we got through. Add to that that missed 10mins of one of those bloody games because of their cockup letting people into the stadium Rarrrghhhh!! :hunt::badger::rolleyes:

Agreed! If you give it to a family member or friend, that's understandable, but to give it to a random, surely that's no different (well, worse) than letting the next 'random' person in the queue go.

Easy once you get in. For anyone that care, Block 133 seat 318 is right next to Block 134 seat 1. Those two seats are directly behind the goal.

Funnily enough I booked Block 133 Seat 318 this morning too as we wanted to be right behind the goal. I hope its not the same row! lol

#awayfansmatter

Turkish, I have been looking at websites selling tickets and then the reveiws of the sites online and it seems a daunting experience. Have yuo used the people you got yours from before, if so who are they? Ta

Does anyone know where they are on sale for less than about £300 if you don't have enough home games to qualify for the official rounds of sales?
If it wasnt Man U there would loads around at that level but I have been looking and they are considerably more

My tickets are in Club Wembley too. I was there for the JPT final. The talk about banning replica shirts is nonsense. There's were hundreds of us in there in Saints shirts.

I've spoken to Club Wembley and cannot buy a ticket for this game, only a year ticket which covers all Wembley matches. Guess the rules have changed as I too used Club Wembley for the JPT, and yes it was full of shirt wearers!

Unfortunately I don't know any Wembley members, or do you know another way I can try?

#awayfansmatter

They never have.

Do they still charge fans to park their car at St Marys when they they use the travel club coaches?

I'm doing the same so that me my son and my dad can all sit together. 3 generations of saints fans !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ME too. I qualify for today but my son doesn't as evening games are too late bearing in mind he lives in London with his mum. Gobsmacked that they changed the usual criteria from ST plus aways to ST with home games (in the EFL). Essentially he has a ST and went to Milan, Westham, Leicester and Burnley this year. If I had known that that we would randomly change the criteria i would have bought a ticke for the home games anyway. IMO the ticket office is run by a complete ****wit.

In a