EFL Cup Final Ticket Thread.

rickylambert

This! Club co*ked up with that regard for next season- as well as its disrepect for the away following!

Admittedly, I bought a membership after we got to the final in the hope that overall game count/that Anfield night would be considered, but oh well.

I agree, but does it give you advantage for other games?

It does, but it is still only worth buying a membership if you see there are tickets available for a particular game you want to attend. And those games you can generally count on one hand. The club has messed up and I won't bother with a membership for both myself and my 8-year-old son next year.

In all honestly it is a marginal advantage to have a membership

Basically, you can buy tickets for Premier League games before it goes on general sale, but given that 90% of our home games go on general sale anyway, you don't need a membership to secure a ticket, only advantage I see is that you get first pick of seats after season ticket holders at SMS.

Guys, just a quick warning - I've been approached through LinkedIn business by someone calling themselves Joanna Hutchings offering VIP tickets for the EFL final (amongst other things) through Ticketmaster Middle East. I've spoken to Ticketmaster and they've never heard of her and confirmed it's a scam - be wary of buying any tickets online without verifying 100% first.......

Do they have loos and food on the club's official coaches - seriously?

No food, just loos normally. That being said it depends what sort of buses and coaches the club have managed to secure, when we went up for the JPT Saints took so many fans that some of the official coaches were the yellow school buses that First use, which have no facilities.

If its just two home games (in all comps) and a membership that gets you a cup final tickets then surely nobody will really miss out?

That said, if anyone with a large number of aways doesn't get one and a part timer who has been to two home games in a season with many extra home games due to cup competitions then that really is a poor show.

Two games in a season FFS!

If its just two home games (in all comps) and a membership that gets you a cup final tickets then surely nobody will really miss out?

That said, if anyone with a large number of aways doesn't get one and a part timer who has been to two home games in a season with many extra home games due to cup competitions then that really is a poor show.

That's exactly my situation. I've attended 9 games this season, only 2 being home games. IMO unjust that someone who has attended 2/3 home games Gets precedence. Fingers crossed I get one Thursday!

That could have been West Hàm Arsenal after we knew the criteria! On another note what's to stop season ticket holders putting Europa or cup games on an ID next year. Warning they get 2 tickets when they pay the membership tax if required?

That could have been West Hàm Arsenal after we knew the criteria! On another note what's to stop season ticket holders putting Europa or cup games on an ID next year. Mearning they get 2 tickets when they pay the membership tax if required?

It's the last time I buy a membership at the start of a season, completely pointless when you can just wait until the first high demand fixture.

Although at the start of the season they offered two games (watford and Sunderland?) at half price (?) when you signed up for the membership. So was worth getting then straight away as you made the membership cost back straight away

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

That could have been West Hàm Arsenal after we knew the criteria! On another note what's to stop season ticket holders putting Europa or cup games on an ID next year. Warning they get 2 tickets when they pay the membership tax if required?

Did that this year to help a couple of mates who deserved tickets but couldn't get their own.

If someone doesn't have season ticket and doesn't buy membership than they can't have thought they'd get a look in.

I hate the membership idea as just fleeces fans but you know it is here to stay and without it you ain't going to be ahead of anyone in the queue for cup final tickets

Guys, just a quick warning - I've been approached through LinkedIn business by someone calling themselves Joanna Hutchings offering VIP tickets for the EFL final (amongst other things) through Ticketmaster Middle East. I've spoken to Ticketmaster and they've never heard of her and confirmed it's a scam - be wary of buying any tickets online without verifying 100% first.......

http://www.ticketmaster.ae

Legitimate local branch of Ticketmaster. Have used them widely for events & concerts.

Ticketmaster Middle East have no Employee by the name of Joanna Hutchings.

Ticketmaster Offices are ONLY permitted to sell tickets for events in their own Country.

Ticketmaster Middle East have NO EFL final tickets available nor have they EVER sold tickets for an event outside this region.

If you are contacted then Ticketmaster recommend you immediately report that contact to the Police as some desperate fan further down the line may get ripped off.

Note: There ARE some Corporate Tickets in this region, Emirates Airline for example as FA Cup Sponsor, some Digital Media Companies with operations here, as well as the Official Middle East Manc Supporters group. Some of our Krew have also been able to obtain Corporate and I can assure you none of those are for sale at ANY price - NONE of the Dubai Krew have come across ANY of those being sold locally (and trust me we have some members who are trying VERY hard to get tickets)

HTH

Enjoy the OS Ticketline queue later today

http://www.ticketmaster.ae

Legitimate local branch of Ticketmaster. Have used them widely for events & concerts.

Ticketmaster Middle East have no Employee by the name of Joanna Hutchings.

Ticketmaster Offices are ONLY permitted to sell tickets for events in their own Country.

Ticketmaster Middle East have NO EFL final tickets available nor have they EVER sold tickets for an event outside this region.

If you are contacted then Ticketmaster recommend you immediately report that contact to the Police as some desperate fan further down the line may get ripped off.

Note: There ARE some Corporate Tickets in this region, Emirates Airline for example as FA Cup Sponsor, some Digital Media Companies with operations here, as well as the Official Middle East Manc Supporters group. Some of our Krew have also been able to obtain Corporate and I can assure you none of those are for sale at ANY price - NONE of the Dubai Krew have come across ANY of those being sold locally (and trust me we have some members who are trying VERY hard to get tickets)

HTH

Enjoy the OS Ticketline queue later today

So, basically, what adj said?

I NEED 2 TICKETS PLEASE

My sob story to pull on your heart strings - I have been going since 1968 but havent for the last 2 seasons.

I would be going with my younger brother, who is not as good looking, not as bright, and not as adept at sport , generally he is backward to me.

I had a papercut last week and didnt moan about it too long, I also tore a finger nail

and so if that does pull at your heartstrings and let me have a pair of tickets then you are a heartless individual, so there

Very easy getting online and buying tickets this morning, don't know how many members there are with 4 games but i would not be surprised if it gets to members with 2, incredible really after beating Liverpool in the semi final anyone could have signed up for a membership , purchased Arsenal and West Ham at home and secured a place in the final. Show's how small our match-going fan base is really.

Very easy getting online and buying tickets this morning, don't know how many members there are with 4 games but i would not be surprised if it gets to members with 2, incredible really after beating Liverpool in the semi final anyone could have signed up for a membership , purchased Arsenal and West Ham at home and secured a place in the final. Show's how small our match-going fan base is really.

I'd say there's zero chance of it getting down to 2 members. A hell of a lot of people would have bought the Europa 3 x home games package. They'll be sold out by end of day tomorrow.

I'd say there's zero chance of it getting down to 2 members. A hell of a lot of people would have bought the Europa 3 x home games package. They'll be sold out by end of day tomorrow.

Of them people who bought the Europa League bundle, do you really think 90% of them hav'nt been to at least one more game therefore have already got their wembley ticket. This is going to go to members with no games with a purchase history.

Of them people who bought the Europa League bundle, do you really think 90% of them hav'nt been to at least one more game therefore have already got their wembley ticket. This is going to go to members with no games with a purchase history.

Not 90% but I reckon possibly as much as 50% haven't been to any other games. I'd be very surprised if it got down to members with no games.

Not 90% but I reckon possibly as much as 50% haven't been to any other games. I'd be very surprised if it got down to members with no games.

but the point is none of us know how many members we have got.

I recall last season talking to the ticket office and we had just over 10k members which included the junior saints.

What the club are banking on is people with customer numbers with x number games purchased already buying a membership to then qualify themselves for a cup final ticket. If not enough do that it will go down further to members with just a couple of games.

Members with 4 games have had all morning to purchase and there is still plenty left so members with three games will be ok for tomorrow.

Can I please ask for some thoughts and advice. Yesterday morning there were 3,400 tickets available. I have just had a rough count up of tickets still remaining and it is approximately 2,105 (give or take 100). I have three homes in my purchase history, so I can hopefully purchase a ticket tomorrow. However, I also want a ticket for my 8-year-old son, but he only has one home game to his name. (Before I get hit by the plastic fan label, I have been a supporter for 35 years and I've attended hundreds of games, but I now live in Cornwall and I don't have the disposable income to attend regularly any more).

I now have the dilemma of waiting (and hoping) that members with just one game will get the chance to buy a ticket - at which point I buy two tickets. Or I get myself a ticket tomorrow and hope that I can get my son a ticket on Friday, and then politely ask people to exchange seats on the day so he can be sat next to me. Thoughts please.

Can I please ask for some thoughts and advice. Yesterday morning there were 3,400 tickets available. I have just had a rough count up of tickets still remaining and it is approximately 2,105 (give or take 100). I have three homes in my purchase history, so I can hopefully purchase a ticket tomorrow. However, I also want a ticket for my 8-year-old son, but he only has one home game to his name. (Before I get hit by the plastic fan label, I have been a supporter for 35 years and I've attended hundreds of games, but I now live in Cornwall and I don't have the disposable income to attend regularly any more).

I now have the dilemma of waiting (and hoping) that members with just one game will get the chance to buy a ticket - at which point I buy two tickets. Or I get myself a ticket tomorrow and hope that I can get my son a ticket on Friday, and then politely ask people to exchange seats on the day so he can be sat next to me. Thoughts please.

A bird in the hand is better than two in the bush. I'd buy one tomorrow, but select perhaps less desirable seats (back couple of rows) and hope that nearby seats will be available to +1. Probably touch and go if they're available at that stage though.

Get one tomorrow (a bird in the hand etc etc), and offer to exchange/ squeeze him in if everyone's stood if you're lucky enough to get one for your lad.

A bird in the hand is better than two in the bush. I'd buy one tomorrow, but select perhaps less desirable seats (back couple of rows) and hope that nearby seats will be available to +1. Probably touch and go if they're available at that stage though.

Thanks Nexstar. That's the way I thought about doing it, particularly purchasing on the back couple of rows. I was going to try to purchase a seat two in from the end of a row so it may put people off from sitting next to me! It probably won't work, but fingers crossed!

Thanks Nexstar. That's the way I thought about doing it, particularly purchasing on the back couple of rows. I was going to try to purchase a seat two in from the end of a row so it may put people off from sitting next to me! It probably won't work, but fingers crossed!

I'd recommend going for a seat towards the back too, but as far away from the aisle as you can get, as they are always the ones to go last. (I'm not sure if the OS's seat selection system lets you leave a single seat next to you when there are other options available?)

Saltash, what`s your email address mate as I should be able to help you out?

Edited by Justin Cider

Potentially a stupid question, but does purchasing tickets to future home matches (i.e. falling after 26th Feb) count or do you have to have physically (as far as the club knows) "attended" them (rather than just purchased them)? I know there was talk of West Ham / Arsenal (trick I clearly missed), but wasn't sure if that was simply down to the price.

Potentially a stupid question, but does purchasing tickets to future home matches (i.e. falling after 26th Feb) count or do you have to have physically (as far as the club knows) "attended" them (rather than just purchased them)? I know there was talk of West Ham / Arsenal (trick I clearly missed), but wasn't sure if that was simply down to the price.

Any games that took place after West Ham at home were/are not eligible.