EFL Cup Final Ticket Thread.

rickylambert

I`m still waiting on a "promised" 6 but things have gone a tad quiet hence the reason why I haven`t replied to the 3045000 pms I received last week.....hopefully I`ll hear more soon

No worries mate shame 6 doesn't divide very well between 3045000 :lol: travelling do from aberdeen hoping to find something :(

I`m still waiting on a "promised" 6 but things have gone a tad quiet hence the reason why I haven`t replied to the 3045000 pms I received last week.....hopefully I`ll hear more soon

Still, at least you have a reliable platform to use from which to operate your illegal ticket touting sideline, in the form of this website.

I have mine. But looking if someone has 2 together and at some point the other person or both cannot make it. We can swap for my seat and i pay the difference.

Just want to take the boy ( 7 ) but he has been to games with me. But i never got him a membership and as a fortnightly parent and we couldnt get to every game.. Hindsight is to buy membership as well....

If i dont put it out there. I will never know. And would hate to see someone having the spare and I miss out..

Thanks in advance.. :-)

Still, at least you have a reliable platform to use from which to operate your illegal ticket touting sideline, in the form of this website.

I think you`ll find Joe that a tout is someone who makes a profit from the resale of tickets....the two people who I`ve managed to help so far I haven`t actually made any money for myself and i`m not doing it for a financial gain, so before you start chucking allegations around I suggest you think twice and before you ask the signed shirt I auctioned off on here in aid of children in need...the winner bidder made out a cheque to CIN

Edited by Justin Cider

Thanks Nexstar. That's the way I thought about doing it, particularly purchasing on the back couple of rows. I was going to try to purchase a seat two in from the end of a row so it may put people off from sitting next to me! It probably won't work, but fingers crossed!

I'm in a similar position and my other though was - would I be able to buy a kids seat on their own? They won't let you do it at St Marys.

Our two concessions arrived today. For those that asked, there are no names on them and the only indication that they are concessions is that (presumably) the perforated end has been torn off.

I received 6 Adults and 2 concessions

There is no obvious difference between these tickets, but on my receipt enclosed it Tod me the 2 that are concessions

My brother and I are season ticket holders and both have our tickets (arrived today-wahoo!) I would desperately love to get tickets for my dad though who got my brother and I into the saints 40 years ago. He has moved to Torquay now and hasn't attended a game this season. If anyone is able to get two tickets or knows a way without getting stung for £400 a ticket on the internet I would be hugely grateful!

Very happy to announce that I managed to go online to get a ticket today, in 548.

The only thing that can stop me now is a light-fingered postie.

My postie is a right c vnt. He put my Anfield tickets in the flat upstairs's letter box and I had all kind of duplicate ticket printing tomfoolery.

My brother and I are season ticket holders and both have our tickets (arrived today-wahoo!) I would desperately love to get tickets for my dad though who got my brother and I into the saints 40 years ago. He has moved to Torquay now and hasn't attended a game this season. If anyone is able to get two tickets or knows a way without getting stung for £400 a ticket on the internet I would be hugely grateful!

He could try contacting Torquay United and other local League clubs (Exeter, Plymouth) and see if they have any spare tickets (not taken), each League Club gets an allocation and sometimes not all are used. It's a long shot but he might strike lucky. Wouldn't be in Saints area but in the 30,000 not allocated to either Saints or Man U.

The fact that its going to go down to members who have only been to a couple of games tells us more about our fan base than we'd like to admit.

Yep, think MLG can put his stadium expansion pics away for the foreseeable, we're more likely to yo-yo into the championship at some time in the next 5-10 years than see regular crowds of c40k at SMS.

The fact that its going to go down to members who have only been to a couple of games tells us more about our fan base than we'd like to admit.

and this is a surprise? if you want a measure of how big our hardcore support is just look at our league one attendances (21,000 average) we've managed to find another 7000-8000 fans since we got back to the PL who weren't interested back then.

and this is a surprise? if you want a measure of how big our hardcore support is just look at our league one attendances (21,000 average) we've managed to find another 7000-8000 fans since we got back to the PL who weren't interested back then.

Yeah, I wonder why.

Shame the people who lived with us in Div 3 don't get priority.

Reading the thread about dads and kids who deserve to go, but, hey they haven't actually been to any games this century, don't sit right. But thish is futball.

I mean people hoping it gets down to 2 home games, FFS

it reminds me of Eastleigh cup runs. I'm from Eastleigh and I hope they do well but I'm not one of these who just wants to jump on their bandwagon every two years when's a big game comes around. Can't and won't do it unless I take up watching them on a proper basis. Got to have principles and stick by them.

Anyway, anyone got a spare for my mate, he supports Bournemouth but he's never been to London.

When you also factor in that we didn't sell out either leg of the semi final it is a good reminder that we have a limited fan base.

All a bit Fulham really, I remember when they got to Europe league final they let season ticket holders buy 4 each!

Having said that I've seen examples of people who have enough games on their customer number and didn't realise they could upgrade to being a member , if they put them on sale now to non-members with a purchase history we'd sell the remaining tickets in seconds.

Not at all, there are lots of fans who dont want to buy membership but still pop along to games or still very interested in the club.

I myself am not a member but have been to the corporate areas which dont count. You gve too much credence in being a member perhaps. There are thousands of fans who would like to go who for many reasons cant go week in week out.