Sin Bin

Poggs

For Les?

In other news i think its a great idea. Professional fouls should be punished there and then with a sin bin. Theres such a distance between a yellow and a red. Could get a little silly and changes the game (which many will bemoan greatly) but it hasnt caused probems in my opinion in rugby. People doing **** wrong actually get punished

Not keen no need for it in my eyes. One change I did remember being suggested was that if a player went off the field injured the player that injured him also had to leave the field of play until the injured player(or his sub) came back on I quite liked that one.

Utterly idiotic.

Pretend to get injured by the other team's best player.

Utterly idiotic.

Pretend to get injured by the other team's best player.

On the other hand the other team can take out your best player and happily play on with 11 men while your player is off the pitch getting treatment and you play on with 10.. there ain't a rule in the game some cheating **** won't exploit.

Sin binning an outfield player is probably a workable thing that most teams could adapt to for a short period of time within a game. Binning a GK though could seriously mess with the overall game play / plan. Not a great fan of this one too be honest.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

On the other hand the other team can take out your best player and happily play on with 11 men while your player is off the pitch getting treatment and you play on with 10.. there ain't a rule in the game some cheating **** won't exploit.

Not really. If you deliberately "take out" someone to cause them an injury it's probably going to be red card in the modern game.