FAO: Season icket Holders NOT going to the final

waynesfc88

Hi all

I was wondering if there is any season ticket holders not going to the final for any reason

If so, Could I use thier number to obtain a ticket? I know is cheeky to ask but if you dont ask you never know

Any help would be appreciated with a PM

Thanks

How about season ticket holder's who can't go just leave it unless a very good friend or family member wants to go then members that have been to games this season qualify for the last or second to last window actually have a chance of getting a ticket! :wave:

How about season ticket holder's who can't go just leave it unless a very good friend or family member wants to go then members that have been to games this season qualify for the last or second to last window actually have a chance of getting a ticket! :wave:
i think that any fan who has an attendance record will get tickets, it is longtime fans like myself who have not gone regularily for a couple of seasons who are missing out potentially. Going along for the previous 47 seasons does not help me, but I respect that the club need to look after the fans here and now.

I hope fate will get me a couple but it is looking grim at present.

i think that any fan who has an attendance record will get tickets, it is longtime fans like myself who have not gone regularily for a couple of seasons who are missing out potentially. Going along for the previous 47 seasons does not help me, but I respect that the club need to look after the fans here and now.

I hope fate will get me a couple but it is looking grim at present.

I think everyone appreciates there will be people with similar circumstances to yours, and will no doubt wish you good luck that a ticket will somehow find it's way to you! However the OP is a pretty shameful post considering how many people on here are waiting in line with their fingers crossed under the legitimate stages.

But then, I suppose you always get some people who think it's acceptable to drive past a queue of traffic and sneak in right at the front of the line, because somehow they deserve to be exempt from the rules that everyone else is trying to follow. :x

I think everyone appreciates there will be people with similar circumstances to yours, and will no doubt wish you good luck that a ticket will somehow find it's way to you! However the OP is a pretty shameful post considering how many people on here are waiting in line with their fingers crossed under the legitimate stages.

But then, I suppose you always get some people who think it's acceptable to drive past a queue of traffic and sneak in right at the front of the line, because somehow they deserve to be exempt from the rules that everyone else is trying to follow. :x

^^This^^

Speaking as one who has probably no chance of getting a ticket (2 home games this season) I accept that others who have been more often than me deserve to get first dibs. If it extends to general sale, or someone who actually had a ticket they can't use offered me one I'll be there. But to blatantly and publicly ask for someone you don't even know to help you jump the queue is, IMO simply shltting on your fellow fans and depriving someone more deserving of a ticket. The club has set an order of priority for a reason.

Surprised the mods are allowing such requests on here to be fair.

To be honest, If I had a chance of 'queue jumping' to get a ticket I would do it.

Why would I care that someone I had never met or would ever meet got a ticket or not.

Not sure I would be so blatant though, I would be more underhand and cunning ;-)

To be honest, If I had a chance of 'queue jumping' to get a ticket I would do it.

Why would I care that someone I had never met or would ever meet got a ticket or not.

Not sure I would be so blatant though, I would be more underhand and cunning ;-)

:lol:

Play the whole 'my friend needs a ticket' card!

When did I ever say I want to queue jump or go around a different way. I and lots of other people ask for away games. Are they doing the same as some people cannot ever get tickets to away games and rely on season ticket holders/members who can not go?

Some people are so ******* pathetic 'ooh someones queue jumping, call the cyber police'. It was a simple enough question

I will wait until further details are released and hope as like someone above have not got as much purcase history from previous seasons

I dont think it was blatant as I know others are the same, just people on this forum are compelete *********

Will a moderator please delete this thread and my account, not 606 is better anyway

When did I ever say I want to queue jump or go around a different way.

Will a moderator please delete this thread and my account, not 606 is better anyway

Right at the start there, when you asked someone else to get you a ticket you don't qualify for.

Good luck getting your pram in too.

When did I ever say I want to queue jump or go around a different way. I and lots of other people ask for away games. Are they doing the same as some people cannot ever get tickets to away games and rely on season ticket holders/members who can not go?

Some people are so ******* pathetic 'ooh someones queue jumping, call the cyber police'. It was a simple enough question

I will wait until further details are released and hope as like someone above have not got as much purcase history from previous seasons

I dont think it was blatant as I know others are the same, just people on this forum are compelete *********

I think you might be overreacting slightly, Wayne!

hahahahahaha ta then!

:lol: what a helmet.

I was going to offer you my ticket after reading your first post. Unfortunately, you now sound like a twerp so I shan't bother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^This^^

Speaking as one who has probably no chance of getting a ticket (2 home games this season) I accept that others who have been more often than me deserve to get first dibs. If it extends to general sale, or someone who actually had a ticket they can't use offered me one I'll be there. But to blatantly and publicly ask for someone you don't even know to help you jump the queue is, IMO simply shltting on your fellow fans and depriving someone more deserving of a ticket. The club has set an order of priority for a reason.

Surprised the mods are allowing such requests on here to be fair.

Hope you are fortunate enough to get a ticket A as I know you had a ST for a good number of years but because of work and business commitments you had to give it up.

Mongboard gold.

I may be able to get a ticket next week but on the off chance that I can guarantee one now I'd like to throw my hat in the ring. I'm willing to pay a reasonable price :). Perfectly happy with not being offered one and taking my chances next Friday but you don't ask you don't get!

Edited by hypochondriac

pramthrow.gif

Do you reckon I have a chance with 5 games on my membership?

Assuming its home games - then yes.

The sales criteria goes to Memebrs +5

Saturday 11th February (9am) – Official Members who have purchased AT LEAST FIVE home fixtures from the 2016/17 season.

Being an utterly smug bast_ard who already has tickets for his son and himself I have to say that if folk are willing to fly back from Oz, Argentina and the like then the club should be putting a few tickets aside for them as that's a monster effort.

I still think it's an utter farce that those who have done away games have been totally cut out of the equation regarding tickets. It's just plain wrong in my book.

We've been given 31400 tickets, take out 24k season tickets, the clubs slice, sponsors etc I reckon that leave 6k for members, probably more likely 6.5k. It's going to be mighty tight getting down to 5 homes I reckon.

It's blokes like Corky Morris I feel for. Had STs for 2 of his lads, his dad and himself from L1 until this season, which he gave up as his lads both now play a decent standard of football on Saturday mornings making home games almost impossible but they've still managed 4, plus away games and yet he looks like dipping out.

Being an utterly smug bast_ard who already has tickets for his son and himself I have to say that if folk are willing to fly back from Oz, Argentina and the like then the club should be putting a few tickets aside for them as that's a monster effort.

I still think it's an utter farce that those who have done away games have been totally cut out of the equation regarding tickets. It's just plain wrong in my book.

We've been given 31400 tickets, take out 24k season tickets, the clubs slice, sponsors etc I reckon that leave 6k for members, probably more likely 6.5k. It's going to be mighty tight getting down to 5 homes I reckon.

It's blokes like Corky Morris I feel for. Had STs for 2 of his lads, his dad and himself from L1 until this season, which he gave up as his lads both now play a decent standard of football on Saturday mornings making home games almost impossible but they've still managed 4, plus away games and yet he looks like dipping out.

Nah ****** to them.

Imo going to every home and majority of away games is more of an effort than coming over because it's a final.

I'd say someone that has travelled from abroad for a regular home home then yes, but not just because now it's the final.

I may be able to get a ticket next week but on the off chance that I can guarantee one now I'd like to throw my hat in the ring. I'm willing to pay a reasonable price :). Perfectly happy with not being offered one and taking my chances next Friday but you don't ask you don't get!

Why would you want to attend when such flawed people are running the club into the ground?

Nothing surprises me on this forum anymore, but there are a bunch of pompous self-righteous ba5tard5 on here.

I would never want us to become a club like man Utd where the majority of supporters have no real ties with the club, but just because some of us may have ventured to places where we are no longer in a position to make the pilgrimage to our very own Mecca on a regular basis, it doesn't make us any less of a supporter and there should be a method where we at least stand a chance of getting a ticket. The club itself has said it is trying to grow itself as an international brand and part of that should be encouraging and offering opportunities to overseas fans.

I save 90% my annual leave so that I can travel back every couple of years to watch us play. I am coming back for 3 weeks in the hope of getting 2 tickets for the final, but even if I can't I will still be at Wembley on the day to enjoy the whole atmosphere.

I'll also try and get tickets for the away game at Watford, but that's going to be a challenge too!

It's not easy being a Saints fan overseas!

What surprise me more than anything is the amount of 'know it all's' on this forum that can't get an automatic ticket. Which tells me that they don't even go to many games but yet on here play the big man.

Good spot.

There are a few people I feel sorry for, like VFTT's mate, especially when there's people like the plastic Man United fan I know who bought half season tickets for him and his kids because he's loaded and just fancied watching a few games of football and is now eligible for tickets to the final.

Our end will be full of day trippers, people who are just happy to be at Wembley and probably won't care if we lose because they will have had a nice day out.

What surprise me more than anything is the amount of 'know it all's' on this forum that can't get an automatic ticket. Which tells me that they don't even go to many games but yet on here play the big man.

I agree. hate, hate, hate the sky super Sundays when Neville and Jamie watch a game (Burnley v WHU for example) from the Man City stadium and then say join us after the break and we will discuss the game.

Im like NO!!! You *****s weren't at the game.... You know nothing. Take your replays, your slow mos your 35-50 cameras, that stupid new "spidercam" the only view I'm interested in is from a man at the Turf moor.

And not a fan that missed the first 6 minutes as he was just finishing his pint or the fat chap that went for a pie on 38 minutes or the tourist that left after 81 minutes to beat the traffic...a real fan

Good spot.

There are a few people I feel sorry for, like VFTT's mate, especially when there's people like the plastic Man United fan I know who bought half season tickets for him and his kids because he's loaded and just fancied watching a few games of football and is now eligible for tickets to the final.

Our end will be full of day trippers, people who are just happy to be at Wembley and probably won't care if we lose because they will have had a nice day out.

A few exceptions of course but why assume ST ticket holders are going to be day trippers. Why the fck shouldn't they be at Wembley?

Everyone knows the deal and many of us have had to suck it up and not got tickets for games we wanted to go to.

I was always doing aways (admittedly mostly London) on others' tickets but just perpetuated me not having 'loyalty' shown on my ST.

Whilst I do get why those that do many aways and don't get to home games are p1ssed off that is very much the minority.

I've got mine already Noodles[emoji1]

God forbid people enjoy the day in a different way to you. I really hope I'm sat next to you, I wont be singing, I'll be in my Saints shirt and i'll be taking some pictures. Would really love to ruin your day as you seemingly care that much.

A few exceptions of course but why assume ST ticket holders are going to be day trippers. Why the fck shouldn't they be at Wembley?

Everyone knows the deal and many of us have had to suck it up and not got tickets for games we wanted to go to.

I was always doing aways (admittedly mostly London) on others' tickets but just perpetuated me not having 'loyalty' shown on my ST.

Whilst I do get why those that do many aways and don't get to home games are p1ssed off that is very much the minority.

I totally agree. Season ticket holders are absolutely entitled to have first dibs on tickets like this- it's one of the advantages of getting a season ticket.

I didn't say they shouldn't be at Wembley, although I'd suggest a Man United "fan" with a season ticket at St Mary's isn't the kind of person any of us would want to be stood next to during the final.

Give me the type of backing the team had at Anfield any day over people struggling to work out how to take a selfie while wearing foam hands during the game.

God we really do have all the super Uber's out again.i don't get why everyone is being such a **** to a guy asking for a ticket. A reasonable enough request on a fans forum.

I have 3 season tickets so I don't need one but at least I know where not to come if I did.

Never really understood why people get so wound up by other supporters at the football. Unless someone is screaming obscenities for the entire game in my ear or making ungodly smells from their rear end (both of which have happened) then I couldn't really care less what they do. Of course it's great if people can sing a bit for atmosphere but I still enjoy myself and sing a bit either way. Wembley will be a cracking occasion and it won't matter what saints fans are there.

Out of curiosity (a long shot I know), would anyone be interested in swapping a lower tier ticket for an upper?

Got my ticket on Thursday and told my dad my seat number / block ect but being the age he is he rushed and got an upper tier today :lol: not too much of an issue if not as we'll both enjoy the day, but will be nice to share the experience together (we'll both squeeze in 1 seat, they're wide enough at Wembley!).

Might be one that appeals to someone who has front row seats as you can't really see a thing down there!!

There is a really easy way to get tickets if not eligible. I'm a season ticket so secured my place but I have also secured another 10 tickets for friends and family who are not even members. You just to think outside the box a little.

Does it involve spending over £300 with the touts or dressing up as a cheerleader?

God forbid people enjoy the day in a different way to you. I really hope I'm sat next to you, I wont be singing, I'll be in my Saints shirt and i'll be taking some pictures. Would really love to ruin your day as you seemingly care that much.

Not meaning to jump on you but why the hell wouldn't you be singing at our second only cup final in 30+ years?