Saints vs West Ham: Match Thread

Hamilton Saint

What are Puel's options at center back? He's been left with nothing and we're staring at relegation if Van Dijk isn't back within 6 weeks. Oh and why on earth wouldn't he be angling for a move this summer after watching this season unfold, from 6th and in Europe to this utter dreck. Get your money on zlatan to score 2 or more in the final!

The sheer fact that we've gone from a side that finish six last season to talking about relegation says it all really.

I give you Leicester City, we will struggle but we will be OK.

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

relegation battle now. Sunderland will certainly fancy their chances against us next week.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Sunderland strengthened in the transfer window, we bought a forward. After their game against Palace today they may well be up for it. Our players will be out not to get hurt

Well and truly in the scrap this year

So much of the game is belief and confidence. We can't play with confidence with our CB situation, and it shows. West Ham sensed that and have stepped up, can't believe were making them look good.

We were short of quality CBs before VVD got injured. It all starts with a sound defence...

"All we need is a striker, mate"

Yes, and we'll create loads more chances, won't we. Nothing to do with the huge gaps in midfield and defence that have been present all-season. Oh, and the third rate goalkeeper diving in slow motion.

We were creating as many chances as anyone at the start of the season. Defence was strong. No one expected us to have lost both first choice centre backs by January.

We were creating as many chances as anyone at the start of the season. Defence was strong. No one expected us to have lost both first choice centre backs by January.

I don't think so. We were mostly insipid, but I'm sure someone can come up with some crossing stats, or shots stats, that'll somehow validate that argument.

No point crossing into a box with only one of your own teammates in it. Likewise shooting and hitting row z isn't a chance.

We're sideways passing, boring, disorganised, unfit and quite frankly, embarrassing.

Not his fault we didn't buy a cb
no but it is his fault weve played p i s s poor football for the majority of the season beyond dull & it is his fault that we over rotate & the players never get a chance to settle...... & the fa cup throwaway was a disgrace.......... overall league cup aside puel has been poor!