Les Reed

Heisenberg

Les Reed - In or Out?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Les Reed - In or Out?

Perhaps this thread should be rerun tonight at the close of the transfer window.

What difference does it make if that balding **** runs out and overspends on transfers?

He has taken us from 6th and just off champions league to second bottom in 18months. It should never have come to anywhere near this!!!!! HAS TO GO ASAP.

HAS to go, absolutely has to.

We deserve answers as to why he thinks the events of the past 18 months are acceptable.

Zero faith in him to deliver anything other than disappointment

Agree 100%. He is the root of a lot of the complacency whilst leading many of the supporters a merry dance. I saw through you Les !!!

Can I just say, I am glad I am no longer in the vast minority of the fanbase when it comes to Les Reed and the board. Its one of the very few positives I can think of tonight. If we do go down, maybe we'll see some change (zero tolerance) being led by the fans.

Thankfully I ditched my season ticket after Puel, the writing was on the wall then and there. And even more thankfully, I've got a nipper on the way in less than a month, so if saints really hit the fan I can come up for air at the start of next season and miss most of the pain :lol:

At least, I hope the end of this season is "most" of the pain.

:uhoh:

An hour or so left before Reed is officially in the same bracket as Lowe for me.

He is 200% worse than Lowe. Lowe's legacy is the stadium and academy. Les' legacy is flogging the best team since the 80's, and taking us from just off champions league to near relegation in 18months. How the hell can you still have Lowe above him?!?!

He is 200% worse than Lowe. Lowe's legacy is the stadium and academy. Les' legacy is flogging the best team since the 80's, and taking us from just off champions league to near relegation in 18months. How the hell can you still have Lowe above him?!?!

hahahahahahahaha.... garbage

Three dreadful transfer windows. This one the worst of the lot. Just inept.

An appalling, absolutely appalling managerial appointment. The worst manager in the league by some distance. Pathetic.

And a total failure to proactively resolve things.

Les Reed was heavily involved in some of our best ever seasons and I thank him for that but his time is up. Over and out.

Back to Bishops Stortford you speccy old c u nt.

Les Reed out. Pellegrino out.

I posted 4 years ago he was toxic and got slated for it .if you got a good business it is wise to reinvest profits to develop the guy hasn't a clue a bit like a bank manager getting promoted that he will step up to the plate at the exspence of the customers

I posted 4 years ago he was toxic and got slated for it .if you got a good business it is wise to reinvest profits to develop the guy hasn't a clue a bit like a bank manager getting promoted that he will step up to the plate at the exspence of the customers

No one was more slated than me.

Lol that is because you have been posting it forever so cannot be taken seriously in anything you post...

I gave an early warning and was pointing things out then which are now coming home to fruition. Of course I looked daft at the time, the warning signs were had to see, but people were not digging deep eough. Many comments are now being said in retrospect and echo exactly what I was saying AT THE TIME.

Prophets are very rarely welcomed.

Lol that is because you have been posting it forever so cannot be taken seriously in anything you post...

I have consistently posted about Les and the board. Pretty much since Lambert left. Possibly before. Man is a snake, lies to the fans, uses media contacts and PR to spin everything the way he wants... took full credit for what came before him, fell out with Poch and Koeman, every player that ever left saints was, "a bad un", and lets not forget his fabled interviews right before the bad news hits.

He has mismanaged us straight into a relegation battle. Well, if he wanted all the credit for the "Southamton way", i'll certainly shovel him the tonnes of **** he's got coming.

I gave an early warning and was pointing things out then which are now coming home to fruition. Of course I looked daft at the time, the warning signs were had to see, but people were not digging deep eough. Many comments are now being said in retrospect and echo exactly what I was saying AT THE TIME.

Prophets are very rarely welcomed.

Can you shut the **** up?

Does anyone else think GAO has legged it with the cash? I made a comment some months ago that I wondered if he might. No interest in football just the cash. In a similar vain tomPortsmouth.

Gao must be seriously ****ting it. Plenty of assets to strip i suppose. Leslie will help im sure.

I will vote at the end of January. If he's sacked the manager, appointed a good manager in his place, and signed 3 or 4 good players to give us a fighting chance in the league, he can stay; otherwise... out.

My answer goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway. REED OUT. Keeping faith in a manager that's clearly out of his depth, addressing our goalscoring issues with a low-scoring striker (though I hope for his sake he does well in Saints colours), selling our best centre back without replacement, and failing to bring in anyone else in our most important transfer window in years. I don't think our transfer business has been that bad over the last couple of years, I blame Pellegrino first and foremost for the crap league position we find ourselves in, but Reed needs to go for sticking by him, and procrastinating in the transfer market.

We are being relegated this season, it will take a massive upturn in form, almost European qualification form, to keep us up now (Something a new manager could achieve but our current manager won't). Let's start next season with a clean slate so we can push straight back for promotion.

Ridiculous over reactions on here ffs. This season is awful clearly and I'm as ****ed off and want to question it as much as anyone. Laat season I guess leads to this but you can see the thinking in the recruitment. Redmond and Boufal had potential. He should have reacted in January when it wasn't working though. But nobody can question hjs record prior to that. Consistent improvements. I'll question this year as much as anyone and I want him to act on Pellegrino but to compare him to Lowe and say he's been toxic for years is just nonsense.

I think Always is still clinging on.

I am not any individuals supporter just the club.

Les has produced some decent results if you want to credit him for those (lots of factors involved not just him) we should,

but lately it has been poor so he can be blamed for his part (lots of other factors involved not just him)

Time is ripe for a major changes at SFC to include Reed but not now (end of season) we all need to pull in the same direction to help the team.

We need a new manager/coach now but is it too late to give the new man a go?.

I am not any individuals supporter just the club.

Les has produced some decent results if you want to credit him for those (lots of factors involved not just him) we should,

but lately it has been poor so he can be blamed for his part (lots of other factors involved not just him)

Time is ripe for a major changes at SFC to include Reed but not now (end of season) we all need to pull in the same direction to help the team.

We need a new manager/coach now but is it too late to give the new man a go?.

What’s the point in keeping him until the end of the season?

I think Les Read has done well over the years....whether he takes credit for the astute buys such as Alderweirald (sp), Mane, Pelle Van Dijk ....he has got top dollar for the sales of players, apart from Mane. The decision on the appointments of the last 2 managers were poor, especially the current holder. Who decides on the sacking of a manager? The committee?