Martin Caceres Signs - Official

Katalinic

Did he fail one in Turkey? Not read any actual quotes on that unlike the Milan president actually stating he passed one at Milan.

First I've heard of it too so doubt it's legit. Additionally I'd probably go as far as to say each club has their own standards of what they would class as fit enough to sign on for them.

can he train before getting work permit? with the final coming up, I imagine ever minute on the training pitch is crucial if there's a chance of him playing.

He can probably train as long as we are not paying him to do so otherwise he would be working illegally no harm in him having a kick about with his 'mates' at a purpose made top calss facility for professional footballers. Really can't see the work permit being an issue given some of the rubbish that gets through.

I'm fairly sure Betrand has a medal after playing the final, not sure about Romeu. Hojbjerg has a medal too I believe. So we'd have 4 (if Romeu has one).

Romeu definitely has one, even though he did not play in the final. I'd forgotten about Hojbjerg actually so thought it would only be 3.

It's all done (as i said before)

They will turn down his work permit based on the initial criteria, but will get it on appeal due to his international standing. It's all been accounted for and is as expected

This is correct.

How do you pronounce his name ?

I am learning spanish... allow me to provide the following: The accent (tilde) over the letter 'a' demonstrates where we should put the emphasis. The letter 'c' before an 'e' or an 'i' is pronounced as 'th' Therefore, I am going with Pa-knic-bye

I am learning spanish... allow me to provide the following: The accent (tilde) over the letter 'a' demonstrates where we should put the emphasis. The letter 'c' before an 'e' or an 'i' is pronounced as 'th' Therefore, I am going with Pa-knic-bye

Ca-ther-es

Yes I do but not at all wasted as you have been completely hung out to dry in your own words. I don't love the attention but having had you stalk me for some time I am happy to help the person you chose as your next victim.

As for Caceres, the work permit could be a problem as he hasn't played the required number of international matches. That was due to injury and he had played plenty before though so an appeal should be successful if it comes to that. If he can get match fit quickly and we can keep him fit, looks like a good signing.

Bore off soggy. You weren't even mentioned by me until you started replying to something that was nothing to do with you. Now run off the forum again so we can get back to talking about this player rather than the tripe you seem intent on continuing

Is it worth bothering with the wait to get a work permit clearance, followed by months of getting him match fit?

What other options are there hope Gardos morphs into Virgil?

Or stick with Yosh and Stephens and why months he is not a novice and doesn't play in a charge around the pitch position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Give it to Ron

I've just deleted a whole ream of crap now I am on a web browser. Frankly bored of posters insulting each other or baiting to get others banned, as it would appear are many others.

I don't mind the odd thread but it's as if they are waiting for each other to post then off they go again - childish in the extreme.

I don't mind the odd thread but it's as if they are waiting for each other to post then off they go again - childish in the extreme.

Especially as one of the party involved does nothing other than b*tch at other posters. I wont SAYWHOIT_IS but you can probably figure it out.