SWF Stalkers Thread

ALWAYS_SFC

Name those with an obsession with you on here... :scared:

These two on ignore as it got a bit pathetic

Shurlock

Hypochondriac - this one tried to get me banned... but he is a bit of a saddo tbf

This on is just following others so not too bad

DT

:D

Edited by ALWAYS_SFC

Me and ALWAYS have had our differences and he stalked me for a while.

We laugh about all that now as we are practically best mates now.

I even asked for him to be reinstalled after his recent unfair ban

Just wish everyone got along

I have got used to your "style" now and just laugh and have removed you from ignore ;) so i guess we are ok but "mates" that`s pushing it a bit :scared:

Hypo and shurlock keep posting about me but are wasting their time really as i have them on ignore and only see the stalking when they are quoted

but i doubt i miss much as they do post some bull...

I have got used to your "style" now and just laugh and have removed you from ignore ;) so i guess we are ok but "mates" that`s pushing it a bit :scared:

Hypo and shurlock keep posting about me but are wasting their time really as i have them on ignore and only see the stalking when they are quoted

Just ignore them mate. You have been banned a few times now, dont force a permanent ban by reacting!

You do you, let them do them.

You would miss the forum if banned right?

Just try to avoid posting about others.

Keep your chin up mate

Just ignore them mate. You have been banned a few times now, dont force a permanent ban by reacting!

You do you, let them do them.

You would miss the forum if banned right?

Just try to avoid posting about others.

Keep your chin up mate

Just the once mate but only for responding to abuse with abuse nothing more, i will continue to post freely but just miss out the insults.

Isn't it odd that people that have others on ignore are always the ones who make a big song and dance about it.

Isn't it odd that people that have others on ignore are always the ones who make a big song and dance about it.

Yep. The poster who cries wolf about being stalked begins a thread obsessing about other posters. How does that work :lol:

ALWAYS_SFC also seems to have x-ray specs as he frequently responds to my posts.

#ignoremeansignore

Edited by shurlock

Yep. The poster who cries wolf about being stalked begins a thread obsessing about other posters. How does that work [emoji38]

ALWAYS_SFC also seems to have x-ray specs as he frequently responds to my posts.

#ignoremeansignore

Indeed and you can't exactly argue that we have ever been as thick as thieves. If you're attracting vitriol from posters across the spectrum then you have to really question your approach to the forum.

Always sfc has definitely read every post on this thread by the way- it must kill him that he no longer has any right of reply since it would be an admission that his 'ignore power' is utterly redundant. He better hope that someone quotes this so he can get away with replying without looking quite so foolish.

Indeed and you can't exactly argue that we have ever been as thick as thieves. If you're attracting vitriol from posters across the spectrum then you have to really question your approach to the forum.

Always sfc has definitely read every post on this thread by the way- it must kill him that he no longer has any right of reply since it would be an admission that his 'ignore power' is utterly redundant. He better hope that someone quotes this so he can get away with replying without looking quite so foolish.

I'll oblige

I don't get why so many hate Always_SFC so much. Many bigger cnts on here.

I don't hate anyone but he is very irritating when he doesn't post anything at all about the team, just continually sniping at other posters. I know some posters can be negative but I can handle a different opinion as long as we are discussing the football and the team. I don't see the point in existing if almost all your posts are just snide comments about other posters.

I post on about 6 or 7 different Saints forums and also have some quite high-up contacts at the Club, and everyone is saying that sadoldgit completely outsmarted hypochondriac, and slyly manipulated hypo into getting himself banned from Saintsweb???

Is this true??? I didn't see it myself, but that's what everyone is saying. I suppose it will probably go down in the history books like that, I mean, unless hypo goes to papsweb and posts his side of the story, and slags everyone off, and starts an internet flame war! That would be awful. I hope he doesn't do that! I hope he doesn't go on papsweb and start calling everyone Cunts and clearing his Name!

• 1 month later...
I post on about 6 or 7 different Saints forums and also have some quite high-up contacts at the Club, and everyone is saying that sadoldgit completely outsmarted hypochondriac, and slyly manipulated hypo into getting himself banned from Saintsweb???

Is this true??? I didn't see it myself, but that's what everyone is saying. I suppose it will probably go down in the history books like that, I mean, unless hypo goes to papsweb and posts his side of the story, and slags everyone off, and starts an internet flame war! That would be awful. I hope he doesn't do that! I hope he doesn't go on papsweb and start calling everyone Cunts and clearing his Name!

animated-bear-image-0282.gif

• 1 month later...

Ha ha ha, let me know if he does and I will flick over forums.