Coaches for the final question

Ken Tone

Have booked seats on a coach from Winchester as the nearest pick up point to where I live, and the tickets have arrived, but they don't say where in Winchester.

Haven't been on an official saints coach since the semi final at Villa Park, but then they picked up on the Broadway , near the King Alfred statue. Does anyone know if that is the standard place in Winchester nowadays please, to save me trying to get through to the club on the phone? Got a vague feeling they used to pick up from the Tesco car park once upon a time?

think 90 sold so far, sounds a lot but in the bigger picture small percentage of the fan base

90 for the club? I know that "Southampton Away Travel" are now upto 24 coaches and i've also seen other adverts from companies such as Colosseum who are also running trips up.

• 2 weeks later...
Have booked seats on a coach from Winchester as the nearest pick up point to where I live, and the tickets have arrived, but they don't say where in Winchester.

Haven't been on an official saints coach since the semi final at Villa Park, but then they picked up on the Broadway , near the King Alfred statue. Does anyone know if that is the standard place in Winchester nowadays please, to save me trying to get through to the club on the phone? Got a vague feeling they used to pick up from the Tesco car park once upon a time?

I had emails from the club today saying that the pickup will be at St. Catherine's Park and ride of Guarnier Road with free parking all day.

"With over 100 coaches making their way to Wembley on Sunday, we have arranged an alternative, safer and more convenient pick up point for your coach.

The new pick up point will be at St Catherine’s Park and Ride on Garnier Road in Winchester.

You'll be able to use the on-site car park free of charge for the whole day.

The pick up time will remain unchanged with coaches leaving Winchester at 11am.

The new pick up point will be at St Catherine’s Park and Ride on Garnier Road in Winchester.

The pick up time will remain unchanged with coaches leaving Winchester at 11am."

I had emails from the club today saying that the pickup will be at St. Catherine's Park and ride of Guarnier Road with free parking all day.

"With over 100 coaches making their way to Wembley on Sunday, we have arranged an alternative, safer and more convenient pick up point for your coach.

The pick up time will remain unchanged with coaches leaving Winchester at 11am.

The pick up time will remain unchanged with coaches leaving Winchester at 11am."

Yes, thanks. Had same email.