Free money for the bedwetters to buy new sheets.

tisspahars

We are currently a shade of odds on to win today on Betfair, with Sunderland available at a whopping 3/1 (a touch more actually). Seeing as with our useless players, complete lack of bottle and JOKE of a manager a home win is the only realistic outcome this represents a fabulous opportunity for you. Before you come back with the standard "I don't bet against my team" reply may I remind you that your bet will of course have no bearing on the outcome rendering that argument completely pointless. Fill your boots boys....(unless of course you are more interested in spouting hot air on an anonymous forum rather than using your vast footballing knowledge to win yourself hard cash).

The point i'm trying to make is that "we" have to suffer "we've got no chance, we'll get stuffed" all week from people who obviously don't REALLY believe what they are writing or else those prices wouldn't be available. For what it's worth (probably not much) I think we should be favourites, but not by the margin the market has us.

The point i'm trying to make is that "we" have to suffer "we've got no chance, we'll get stuffed" all week from people who obviously don't REALLY believe what they are writing or else those prices wouldn't be available. For what it's worth (probably not much) I think we should be favourites, but not by the margin the market has us.

Favourites, this thread will defo be a few pages long by the end of the game.

How do you "suffer" this? What suffering do you go through? Its simply people guessing what the result will be, based on how we have been playing and how Sunderland have been playing and making their prediction. If you think the result will be otherwise that's fine, but just because others have a different opinion than you doesn't make them bed wetters. Only time will tell what the result will actually be, the odds on Sunderland winning do seem somewhat generous. Immature to label people bed wetters simply because they have different views and trying to make out you or anyone is suffering as a result is really showing a distinct lack of understanding of suffering.

Hoping for a draw at least today, we really need it, but my head says we will probably lose based on the relevant circumstances, form, injuries etc..

So although they are bottom we are playing against a team that scored four goals away last week, have a striker in excellent form and at a ground where our record isn't the best having cone off a 3-1 home defeat. We are in a run of form whereby if we let in a goal the pressure is really on to get something given our lack of being able to take our chances and we gave absolutely no idea what team the genius manager will select for the game.

is it any wonder the confidence for getting the three points is a bit low among the supporters ?

We are currently a shade of odds on to win today on Betfair, with Sunderland available at a whopping 3/1 (a touch more actually). Seeing as with our useless players, complete lack of bottle and JOKE of a manager a home win is the only realistic outcome this represents a fabulous opportunity for you. Before you come back with the standard "I don't bet against my team" reply may I remind you that your bet will of course have no bearing on the outcome rendering that argument completely pointless. Fill your boots boys....(unless of course you are more interested in spouting hot air on an anonymous forum rather than using your vast footballing knowledge to win yourself hard cash).

Hope you've got a few quid on us to win pal. Buy some hand cream for all that happy clapping.

#freemoney

I had 65-1 on Manny first goal saints 3-1 was itching for a Sunderland goal before Long scored !

I always ask the kids for first goalscorer and final score and put a quid on it. I laughed when the 8yo suggested Gabbiadini 5-0 but he was a lot closer than all our other predictions and in the end was only one goal from winning me £200.

Really are some helmets on hete

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk