League Cup Final Build Up Thread

View From The Top

Three selection questions for Puel as I see it:

Caceres or Stephens?

JWP, PEH or Classie alongside Romeu and Davis?

Boufal or Redmond?

Caceres

JWP

Redmond (Boufal on the bench - not quite fit enough to start)

Three selection questions for Puel as I see it:

Caceres or Stephens?

JWP, PEH or Classie alongside Romeu and Davis?

Boufal or Redmond?

Rest of the team picks itself

Forster

Cedric

CB

Yoshida

Romeu

Davis

CM

LW

Gabbiadini

Tadic

Reckon we will need to put 11 out to win this one.

Good Luck SFC!! give them Manchurians a good go!! great to be at the EPL final, now bring home the silver ware!!! March on Saints Army!! oh and SING, support us throughout the game, sing because we are there, show no nerves, Sing even if we are getting beat, have another pint or two and just SING, today will be a good day win or loose!!

Commentary team on Sky: Martin Tyler and..... Gary Neville.

That'll be balanced and fair, then.

So what? It's not like politics. The Sky commentary won't affect the result. If we win, the Sky bias will make the victory all the more joyful

Commentary team on Sky: Martin Tyler and..... Gary Neville.

That'll be balanced and fair, then.

Martin Tyler started his commentating career on "Southern Soccer" on Sunday afternoons in the 70s. His first match was a game at the Dell between Saints and Sheffield Wednesday. I'm sure he will be supporting us

There's absolutely no way that Man Utd are anywhere near as up for this as we are.

I'm actually feeling strangely confident going into this.

I know- for a fair few I know in my area in Kent they are calling it a tinpot trophy and how they have a Wembley trip all the time anyway- its their fourth one in less than 12 months with potentially another 2 more if they go to FA Cup Final.

Would love to stick it where the sun don't shine

The wife must love me, knowing I'm unable to go to the game, she's made me a bacon sandwich, she's doing Roast Pork later, and is treating me to unlimited cups of coffee. I'll be watching at home but roaring hard, win or lose I want to enjoy it.

The downer on today is the "you might want to pop over and say goodbye to the dog" phone call I got from my mum, as the family dogs legs have gone. Let's hope that's the bad news done for the day.

This game offers the perfect chance for an insurance bet, but I'd love history to be made today for Saints.

I actually live over the bridge in the province of Quebec. In Aylmer.

Did you get a chance to skate on the canal and eat a beaver tail?

The canal was closed due to the warm temperatures.....beaver tail, really? Did go to a pub for lunch that reminded me of a Wetherspoons....all old boys supping on their pints!

"

Manchester United make six changes from the side who beat Saint-Etienne in France on Wednesday.

David de Gea, Antonio Valencia, Marcos Rojo, Ander Herrera, Jesse Lingard and Anthony Martial all come in.

Wayne Rooney is on the bench.

Man Utd XI: De Gea, Valencia, Bailly, Smalling, Rojo, Herrera, Pogba, Lingard, Mata, Martial, Ibrahimovic.

Southampton have had two weeks to rest for this game and name the same team that beat Sunderland 4-0 a fortnight ago.

Potential debutant Martin Caceres is on the bench.

Southampton XI: Forster, Soares, Yoshida, Stephens, Bertrand, Romeu, Davis, Ward-Prowse, Tadic, Redmond, Gabbiadini. "

I'll be there with my lad and I'm fully expecting for us to be watching our club lift the cup.

I cannot wait.

Something cant be right with this mush, the Echo dont help giving him this attention he cleary wants

http://i65.tinypic.com/2j41pqe.jpg

At least he hasn't got a bell!!!!

Going to miss Dickie Hales drum but I bed he's borrowed one from the Choir Invisible for today's match.

COYR

Looks like puel has put all his eggs in one basket, loose this & and add it with the euro & fa cup exits combined with a mediocre league place & it won't be a great season at all! Saying that this will still be a huge achievement should we win & if we play to the best of our ability we can!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk