League Cup Final Build Up Thread

View From The Top

Looks like puel has put all his eggs in one basket, loose this & and add it with the euro & fa cup exits combined with a mediocre league place & it won't be a great season at all! Saying that this will still be a huge achievement should we win & if we play to the best of our ability we can!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

So you are covering yourself nicely to dish out abuse with the benefit of hindsight if we lose

Looks like puel has put all his eggs in one basket, loose this & and add it with the euro & fa cup exits combined with a mediocre league place & it won't be a great season at all! Saying that this will still be a huge achievement should we win & if we play to the best of our ability we can!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Trust you to try and put a damper on things. Cheer the **** up it's cup final day.

Bit harsh for Sims to miss out after his mazy run at Anfield, and worried about Stephens, but still have a good feeling that we can upset the odds again. Its 8.22am here in Edmonton in Canada and been up since 6am with the excitement mounting.. Come on Lads we can do this!!

I know it's not a day to complain about team selection but I feel sorry for young Sims - surely he deserved a place on the bench given his contributions in this competition. All the best to Saints today......2:18am here in Brisbane.