Cup Final Travel

Golactico

Getting National Express to London Sunday morning and coming back midday Monday. Staying in a four star (or so it claims, but the reviews are good) hotel in Paddington. I love you all but the thought of trying to squeeze onto a train Sunday with loads of drunk Saints fans really didn't appeal so I'm taking advantage of having a day off on Monday. The coach may be slower but you're guaranteed a seat. Total cost, including breakfast Monday, just under £100.

We got mini bus for 16 from Poole plus driver for £400 , got the mini bus company from a Boscombe supporter who uses them, ****ing unbelievable price really . £25 a head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's cracking , I'm not looking forward to the bus replacement service back that way for the same price haha !

That's cracking , I'm not looking forward to the bus replacement service back that way for the same price haha !

I couldn't believe the quote , I even double checked the price as all the others were 650+. My Boscombe mate reckons the drivers are free lance & they quote against each other, hence the low price. They use them for every away game & we're thinking of doing the same. Trains are way better, but the service is shiete

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to get the train in from Gerrards Cross, only about 20 mins or so journey.

Coming back , I don't give a f**k , I'll be w@nkered

Similar for me.. getting an early train from High Wycombe to Marylebone then wandering down to Baker Street to meet some mates. Then Met Line back up to Wembley a couple of hours before KO.

Monday has been booked off so if we win I could end up anywhere! :nod:

Got the nipper so driving in. Think I am going to park up somewhere a few stops down the Piccadilly line and tube it to Alperton which is 1½ miles form the ground. I reckon that will be far enough from the stadium that you can actually get on the platform rather than hand about for an hour like at the old Highbury Stadium. Other option might be to get onto one of the overgrounds from Clapham Jct

been fortunate to get a couple of tickets, most likely traveling official travel from Eastleigh. Last time I did official travel I think Alan Wells was in goal, so its been a while... anyways, is official travel a dry coach? I'd assume so but just in case I could sneak in a cheeky 4 pack I thought I'd ask :)

been fortunate to get a couple of tickets, most likely traveling official travel from Eastleigh. Last time I did official travel I think Alan Wells was in goal, so its been a while... anyways, is official travel a dry coach? I'd assume so but just in case I could sneak in a cheeky 4 pack I thought I'd ask :)

No alcohol on official coaches. Have you considered adding some whiskey to a bottle of coke, it's a bit less obvious than cracking open a can!

People saying the trains are going to be carnage need to realise that for the JPT it was a much earlier KO (1:30pm) and we did take an extra 10,000 fans, so yes I do expect the trains to be rammed but not as bad as what they were for the JPT (I hope).

Also got the rugby

Chiltern Trains are running half hourly service on Sunday from Oxford and Oxford Parkway direct to Wembley Stadium station

Same on return half hourly service

Cheap parking just off A34

Interesting, this was going to be mine and my sons route, but with a forced change at High Wycombe (where on the up side there is what seems like a decent pub right outside the station, Bootleggers). Hmmm, may have to rethink this now.

Me and my old man are travelling with the extremely popular club coach travel (his choice and i aint driving!).

Anyway , who knows where they drop us off? If its at the arena coach park , how far is it to walk to the nedrest pubs?

PS last time i used the clubs coach was the semi against Watford at Villa Park. We all know how that ended!