Hetrosexual couples denied right to civil partnership

Turkish

The court has discriminated against Hetrosexual couples that have the right to enter into civil partnerships, a option open to same sex couples. Yet another example of the discrimination in this country against hetrosexual white people. Whilst gays enjoy the option of marriage or civil partnership this is not an option for Hetrosexuals who only have the option of marriage.

The OP is not even an accurate reporting of the outcome.

The court has not "denied the right". It has said that the status quo is inadequate and the unavailability of civil marriages for heterosexual couples may well constitute a breach of rights but it is content that the government has a mind on legislating to fix this.

And I don't think colour was an issue at all.

Other than that, good post Turkish.

I prefer your other posts though:

- the one about foam hands

- the one about clothes

- the one about fat people

- the one about football songs

Do some of those. They are great.

The OP is not even an accurate reporting of the outcome.

The court has not "denied the right". It has said that the status quo is inadequate and the unavailability of civil marriages for heterosexual couples may well constitute a breach of rights but it is content that the government has a mind on legislating to fix this.

And I don't think colour was an issue at all.

Other than that, good post Turkish.

I prefer your other posts though:

- the one about foam hands

- the one about clothes

- the one about fat people

- the one about football songs

Do some of those. They are great.

My favourite was the one about how a nylon puffa jacket for £850 was a stylish purchase.

I hate these sad publicity seeking w@nkers. Same as that ***t from IOW basking in the limelight off back if his challenge of taking his kids out of school.

Didn't that woman love the sound of own voice banging on to cameras on a matter clearly no one outside the news media gives a flying fck about.

Well this thread didn't get the reaction Turks was hoping for.

Oh no pal! It's gone exactly as I'd hoped. If this was a gay couple this thread would be 5 pages long with the hypocritical majority desperate to be the most offended by it, Wallys like Buctootim frothing at the gash to show how outraged they are. As it is they've made the thread about me. Embarrassing for them.

A mandatory civil registration ceremony as a legal requirement for all regardless of sexual orientation might be a good idea (especially if the paperwork was used to prove any entitlements to benefits/child benefits). A pledge to British values could be made at the same time and both parties could be informed of their rights under UK law in the event of divorce or separation. Of course this would never happen in the UK, as it is easier to blame Europe for the lack of administration and systems that result in the tax payer being taken to the cleaners on a regular basis. I don't post very often, so I would also like to add how much I enjoy reading the threads on the EU and Trump and the various arguments.

A mandatory civil registration ceremony as a legal requirement for all regardless of sexual orientation might be a good idea (especially if the paperwork was used to prove any entitlements to benefits/child benefits). A pledge to British values could be made at the same time and both parties could be informed of their rights under UK law in the event of divorce or separation. Of course this would never happen in the UK, as it is easier to blame Europe for the lack of administration and systems that result in the tax payer being taken to the cleaners on a regular basis. I don't post very often, so I would also like to add how much I enjoy reading the threads on the EU and Trump and the various arguments.

What are "British values" and who defines them?

What are "British values" and who defines them?

Currently the government does:

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/guidance-on-promoting-british-values-in-schools-published

the fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty, and mutual respect and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs.