Claudio Ranieri sacked

Dalek2003

Rainieri is available! Always replace a manager when you have someone better lined up - the rule should be to improve. So I suspect this is good decision for Leicester. Mancini is quality. Strikes me their players are premadonnas and backstabbed him on the back of their own failings though.

Leicester are not afraid to get rid of a failing manager when it appears there's someone better available.

For what it's worth Ranieri is far better than Puel. And he's available. EFL Cup failure shouldn't stop us from replacing him before the transfer window so that a new manager can bring his own players in during the summer and not rely on Les' selections.

All in all, right now, parking the EFL Cup emotions, I'd take Ranieri over Puel!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well fark me rigid with a barge pole. I would happily trade wining the premiership one year followed by relegation for the next 3 seasons! aren't Leicester aspiring in the long run to mid-table mediocrity, like a large number of clubs including, possibly, Saints?

Stark staring bonkers

Well fark me rigid with a barge pole. I would happily trade wining the premiership one year followed by relegation for the next 3 seasons! aren't Leicester aspiring in the long run to mid-table mediocrity, like a large number of clubs including, possibly, Saints?

Stark staring bonkers

how long should they have kept him though? they are clearly in the shyt.

Leicester are absolutely woeful and it is getting worse (not better)

The owners had to do something. Ranieri will always be a legend at Leicester and no one will forget what they did last season. He will have been paid like a king for his achievements

Edited by Batman

Rainieri is available! Always replace a manager when you have someone better lined up - the rule should be to improve. So I suspect this is good decision for Leicester. Mancini is quality. Strikes me their players are premadonnas and backstabbed him on the back of their own failings though.

Leicester are not afraid to get rid of a failing manager when it appears there's someone better available.

For what it's worth Ranieri is far better than Puel. And he's available. EFL Cup failure shouldn't stop us from replacing him before the transfer window so that a new manager can bring his own players in during the summer and not rely on Les' selections.

All in all, right now, parking the EFL Cup emotions, I'd take Ranieri over Puel!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol: rant rant...

The players got him sacked, its like they've all just retired from football now they won the league. Apparently as a team they are running a mile less a game than last year. It is ranieri's job to try and keep them motivated but I'm sure he's tried.

He should have sold a few players, shake the team up a bit. Didn't buy that well and the defence has been woeful this season. Also shows what a player Kanté is. I think he ran the most in the PL last season.

He should have sold a few players, shake the team up a bit. Didn't buy that well and the defence has been woeful this season. Also shows what a player Kanté is. I think he ran the most in the PL last season.

I agree, but didn't Leicester lose their Head of Recruitment, Steve Walsh, to Everton in the summer. Certainly they've been much weaker defensively this season - Huth and Morgan are average at best, both reaching the end of their careers, and not been adequately replaced.