Gary Neville

USA SaintsFan

spon·ta·ne·ous (spŏn-tā′nē-əs)

adj.

1. Happening or arising without apparent external cause; self-generated: a microorganism capable of spontaneous movement.

2. Arising from a natural inclination or impulse and not from forethought or prompting: spontaneous laughter; a spontaneous protest.

3. Unconstrained and unstudied in manner or behavior: a spontaneous personality.

4. Growing without cultivation or human labor: spontaneous vegetation.

yes pal, spontaneous. Not instantaneous x

You don't understand the word pal. 15 minutes pal. Not spontaneous pal.

I thought it was marvellous! Despite being more than half cut I made the connection fairly quick and joined in. Can't fault the plastics at the other end though for not getting it, why would they? As I missed both our goals due to beer this was my highlight of the game if I'm honest!

Let those mugs down the road take the mick. They lack class, we do not! I for one would love to see this becoming a regular event at upcoming games.

I thought it was marvellous! Despite being more than half cut I made the connection fairly quick and joined in. Can't fault the plastics at the other end though for not getting it, why would they? As I missed both our goals due to beer this was my highlight of the game if I'm honest!

Let those mugs down the road take the mick. They lack class, we do not! I for one would love to see this becoming a regular event at upcoming games.

Missing both goals to drink shocking beer makes you a bit of a mug as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have FB and I knew. I'm surprised people who spend most of the day on here (claim) they didn't know, it was in the Tifo thread and discussed by several people on here as soon as we got through to the final (don't know how to link a thread).

What's slightly much more worrying in the times in which we live is how many people are prepared to randomly group-join-in with something they know nothing about! Hands up, my missus joined in, then said what was that for? :mcinnes:

You've got 'em all up against the wall either way.

To be fair, he has nailed you on that. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Totally. Spontaneously celebrated an equaliser 15 minutes later. Only you would be impressed by a paste from a dictionary website.

Looked good.

Funny that the skates are mocking it (no shock them mocking a tribute to the dead) and have actually done it themselves before.

ec20552ff86de8628ac759012ca2b2bd.jpg

I hope you don't mind but i nicked one of your photos and added it to the TV pictures