When do you think Utd and arsenal matches be rescheduled?

Roger

Both will be difficult to fit in. Both still in the FA Cup. A replay would take out a midweek slot. Man U still in Europa, and Arsenal (when they get knocked out) would need special dispensation to play in a Euro week. (Stupid rule)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Both will be difficult to fit in. Both still in the FA Cup. A replay would take out a midweek slot. Man U still in Europa, and Arsenal (when they get knocked out) would need special dispensation to play in a Euro week. (Stupid rule)

I thought there is no more FA Cup replays at quarterfinal stage?

And didn't Real Madrid play a league game last week when European games were on anyway?

I thought there is no more FA Cup replays at quarterfinal stage?

And didn't Real Madrid play a league game last week when European games were on anyway?

You're right about the replays - I thought it started next year. And yes, Real may have played but they're normally very protective of the Euro nights and don't like competition.

If these rescheduled matches take place after 18th March, I will have been away for 5 weeks without missing a home game !

Normally in winter I miss 3 so will be a happy bunny !

Big downside of course is that I missed the final but at least my son got to go in my place !

Most likely both games will be end of April / start of May midweek slots, as will Chelsea way if they knock United out of the next round of the Cup.

i don't mind that, keeps the end of season interesting playing teams who still have a lot at stake and midweek games on a mild May evening are decent.

we already have four home games in April (1st Bournemouth, 5th Palace, 15th Man City and 29th Hull) with only one in May (Stoke 21st) so better to have them in May in my opinion. Also gives Austin and Van Dijk a chance to be fit by then.