Watford Away Pubs.

'The Odd Fellows' seems a good shout. Known as the away pub and only a couple of hundred yards from the ground. BBQ in the beer garden at the back, cheap pints but probably quite busy. There's also a Spoons called 'Moon under the water'. Anyone going anywhere else?

We went to the Wetherspoons, which was ok. It's a big pub, didn't look big from the outside. we got seats, food delivery was fast, the only downside was the queueing at the bar - but on match day what would I expect? Mix of Saints and Watford in there, no issues.

We went to the Wetherspoons, which was ok. It's a big pub, didn't look big from the outside. we got seats, food delivery was fast, the only downside was the queueing at the bar - but on match day what would I expect? Mix of Saints and Watford in there, no issues.

Dropped in there but the beer and burgers at the Escourt Arms were far better. Lovely street corner pub, and friendly.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk