Any word on West Brom away tickets?

According to West Brom's site, the Baggies are selling tickets for the April 8th game against Saints starting March 13th for General Sale.

I don't see any word on Saints site regarding when tickets to the away section will be released and what the requirements are.

Anyone have any idea on when that might come out?

According to West Brom's site, the Baggies are selling tickets for the April 8th game against Saints starting March 13th for General Sale.

I don't see any word on Saints site regarding when tickets to the away section will be released and what the requirements are.

Anyone have any idea on when that might come out?

Usually 3-4 weeks prior to the game.

£30 adult tickets.

I thought clubs had to charge away fans the same price as charged to home fans in the same stands? WBA were selling these to their fans last week for £25, took a screen-shot when I was trying to get an idea what they were going to cost. Just looked again and page now disappeared.

4gkth4.jpg

Guess we can get more but surprised we've only taken just over 1600 initially, usually fill the full allocation.

• 2 weeks later...
The initial allocation has sold out but no word on the OS that we're getting more. Can't believe we're not taking the remainder with 3 weeks still to go.

I would hope we'll take the full allocation. I missed out on the initial :(