Weekend 4/5 March - Other Games

Batman

Kevin Friend has just proved again why he is the worst ref to ever have graced the game. Truly shocking, bottled a lot of decisions in this game. Still never forgotten his dismal performance when we played Liverpool at home a few years ago. Bottled two penalty decisions for us that day too.

Ibra should of been off anyway for 2 yellows. Throw mings to the ground, ref saw it but ended up getting lectured by ibra , should have been a yellow. Then got yellow for arguing against peno. He gives Surman yellow for pushing ibra to ground but not for him throwing mings to ground. Shocking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Lord Duckhunter

That Pogba, bloody useless. Every time I watch him I can't believe how much they paid for him. Poor passing, poor decision making, poor shooting. His only attribute appears to be his nimble feet when surrounded by a couple of player, but what's the point of that if you do nothing with the ball? Also, his hair is ****ing tragic.

That Pogba' date=' bloody useless. Every time I watch him I can't believe how much they paid for him. Poor passing, poor decision making, poor shooting. His only attribute appears to be his nimble feet when surrounded by a couple of player, but what's the point of that if you do nothing with the ball? Also, his hair is ****ing tragic.[/quote']

Pogba is mediocre. I can't believe they paid that much for Pogba instead of going for Kante. Really dumb.

Pogba is mediocre. I can't believe they paid that much for Pogba instead of going for Kante. Really dumb.

Probably simply the big, 'we mean business' statement they wanted to send out by splashing their cash on a player who they think has personality and will be in the headlines even when doing f**k all. To everyone else, and anyone with any sense, it just looks embarrassing re-signing a player for that amount that they let go for less than £1m, particularly now that we all see how average he is.

On a different note, did anyone hear Rooney's post-match interview? He clearly stated that he saw the Mings stamp as he was there and that retrospective action will follow, however he missed the Ibra elbow (surprise, surprise). In the replays, Rooney is looking in completely the opposite direction when the stamp occurs! He has his back to the 'stamp' as he is appealing to the ref for a foul for Mings' sliding tackle. I'd love it if they showed Rooney the replay and then asked him how he saw it when looking in the opposite direction. What a lie!

Mings is a disgrace. Cowardly act and it appeared that he looked down at Zlatan just before stamping on his head so seemed deliberate. Can't really blame Zlatan for elbowing him and if the officials had spotted the head stamp Mings would already have been off. Hopefully both will now be banned on video evidence and Mings for a long time.

n the replays, Rooney is looking in completely the opposite direction when the stamp occurs! He has his back to the 'stamp' as he is appealing to the ref for a

foul for Mings' sliding tackle. I'd love it if they showed Rooney the replay and then asked him how he saw it when looking in the opposite direction. What a lie!

Well as he seems to talk out of the back of his head sometimes perhaps he sees out of the back of his head as well?

Morgan with a right balls up there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they are blaming the keeper more for it.

11 points is probably too many to overturn, if only some of those really doss defeats/draws had been wins.