• Davis
    • Ward-Prowse
    • Tadić
    • Redmond
    • Gabbiadini
    • Boufal
    • Long
    • Clasie

You are suggesting Forster could have stopped the third...?

You clearly have an agenda and are probably annoyed we did not lose

Funny how you turn up at the end...

The cross was what, 6 or 7 yards out? He's 6 foot 8, he should be claiming those for f*cks sake.

Entertaining game

we were a lot better than the score suggests

Look good going forward but crap in defence

Stephens does not offer much really. Barely won a 50/50 header

Deffo need a top CB in the summer even if VvD stays.

also clearly need a unit in midfield as Romeu cannot do it all

I bloody hope Careces is fit soon

Redmond my MoM, cracking game from him

Tadic good also as was Gabbiadini

Entertaining game

we were a lot better than the score suggests

Look good going forward but crap in defence

Stephens does not offer much really. Barely won a 50/50 header

Deffo need a top CB in the summer even if VvD stays.

also clearly need a unit in midfield as Romeu cannot do it all

I bloody hope Careces is fit soon

Redmond my MoM, cracking game from him

Tadic good also as was Gabbiadini

This team has taken a 180 degree turn. We've gone from a defensive team hoping Austin scores a goal to an offensive team just trying to outscore the opposition.

I do not think it is at all. When you start the season with Fonte and VvD as CBs and now you have Yoshida (who was good to be fair) and young lad way out of his depth....this should have been a fairly comfortable win really....hey ho

Very happy, some lapses in defense could have cost us, but overall the shape going forward is far better.

JWP had a bit of a shocker, poor decision making.

Forster couldn't do much with the goals.

Stephens/Yoshida - good in parts but also got dominated in the air.

Tadic/Redmond - Superb

Gab - Good, but not his best game, was in the right place for the goal.

Cedric- Overall decent

Bertrand - solid as ever

Davis - Very good, pushed the team forward

Romeu - Decent, but almost cost us a goal with a bizarre piece of play, not his best game

Overall as a team we are far more dangerous due to Gab's movement and Redmond and Tadic combine like that we're a force.

I think JWP needs to be replaced by Boufal, as he's a bit off colour and making far too many mistakes for my liking, and why on earth does he bother with short corners with his talent on deliveries.

Time to give Stephens a rest; Yoshida carried him today. The other area of weakness was midfield where once again, Romeu was asked to do much of the DM work alone. Hope we see more of Boufal from now on; he makes things happen. Cedric was great again today, but Bertrand unusually quiet - Tadic and Redmond stood out.

Like to see PEH or Clasie alongside Romeu .I really don't like or rate Davis and never have.Still a wins a win, would've been an absolute injustice if Watford got anything out of that.They were terrible, very niggly .Need to tighten things a bit at the back.What a difference Gabi has made to attack. Everyone seems far more confident going forward a real game changer for us.

What a win. Our attack is electric at the minute. We need a new GK and a new CB. 4 shots on target against us today, 3 went in. It can't be that almost every shot on target for them goes in, it's getting silly now.

Caceres has to start from now on over Stephens. He's an international standard defender, Stephens certainly isn't :smug:. We're missing VVD yes, but doesn't help when our keeper let's in more shots than he saves. The best keepers in the league have saving percentages of nearly 80. Forster's must be in the 30s now. He never comes off his line either. Huge bloke and claims nothing. It's embarrassing.

Forster…I'd like to see him dropped. But if not stick with him until the final game and definitely look to replace him.

Brilliant from Tadic and Redmond. Another for Gabbiadini. We need to give it a real go at Spurs, we are on fire going forward at the minute. The only way to get something in that game is to try to out score them with attacking open football. We simply can't defend for **** at the minute and the less said about Forster the better to be honest.

Edited by FriendlySaint

That was so fun to watch! We def need VvD back or Cacares to lift our defense, but the front half of the team on fire.

Rest of the season could yet surprise us. 36 points still to play for. We're 11 points behind Everton in 7th. That's not completely out of reach.

Claude furious on the sideline. No emotion my arse.

Loved it. Amazing to think at the start of the season I was thinking you could plug any attacker (Redmond) into our team of the back of our back 5. Now it's plug a CB in and solid it up and we are top 4 - funny season.

Tadic, Redmond, Boufal & Gabby - superb, top 4 front line with a good defence.

Nice game for the neutral? A good three points but if there had been 10 more minutes we may have lost that. Far, far too complacent from Redmond to lose the ball in their half which then led to their third and once again Forster acts like a statue when a deep ball comes in.

I wanted to give Stephens the benefit of the doubt - I think he'll make it one day - but at the moment he cannot handle big forwards as often he just doesn't even bother jumping. Plus he gets caught ball watching and let's himself drift out of position meaning Yoshi has to clear up for him (if he can).

Boufal has great feet, but often has no end product - needs to get his head up more. I did say in the match thread that I thought taking off JWP for Boufal was not the right move and so it proved (to a certain extent).

Lastly, Puel made a huge mistake IMO bringing on the smallest player in the side to face what was obviously going to be an aerial bombardment by Watford at the end. Should have taken the opportunity to get Caceres on and give him a little match time.

Overall delighted, but we made hard work of a game we bossed. Once again.