Player of the season?

Pilchards

Romeu too- unless he gets injured now :/

Yoshida for most improved and I'd like to see him get some recognition (maybe the Terry Paine award)- JWP only recently stepping up so maybe not yet

Goal of the season- Boufal vs Sunderland?

Romeu all day long......think you need to have played most of the season to get considered, so when Gabbi gets 30+ goals next year he'll be a shoe-in

Not in Andrew Davies' case. Think he only played a dozen games for us the season he won it.

VVD for me. Injury aside he was awesome for us earlier in the season, and even helped with goals when we were struggling with them. Closely followed by Romeu. I couldn't pick a third as there are a few in the running.

Most improved is a tie between JWP and Yoshida. Best youngster is McQueen.

Reckon it's going to be a close one this season as we've not had a stand out performer.

If Gabby carries on scoring then he will cruise it.

I will go with Romeu just over VVD.

You've got the top 3 there for me. As time passes Van Dijk will become less obvious but Gabbiadini will win it by a mile if he keeps up his current workrate and anything near this strike rate. Romeu's been very good all season though he's had a game or two where he's been off it.

Romeu too- unless he gets injured now :/

Yoshida for most improved and I'd like to see him get some recognition (maybe the Terry Paine award)- JWP only recently stepping up so maybe not yet

Goal of the season- Boufal vs Sunderland?

Best goal for me?

Will go for that Gabby goal at Wembley, class spin on the half volley.

Jose Fonte....wait...what...sorry I mis-read the title thought it was tosser of the season...

VVD is a shoe in injury or not. Romeu has had a good season but other than that no one has really been showing "it" consistently this season probably not helped by the fact only Romeu and VVD seemed to be exempt from the pre Christmas rotation fest.

Shout out to the youngsters though McQueen, Sims and Stephens have all been thrown into big games and none of them (IMO) have lets us down.

If we're discounting Van Dijk for playing half a season (and Gabbiadini if it comes to that) then Romeu is the only option.

Prowsey to get the Terry Paine 'not a foreigner' award.

Nah! Terry Paine will pick Ryan Bertrand again as he has done for the past two years. He too qualifies for the "not a foreigner" award.

Overall PotS, no brainer it has to be Oriol Romeu.

Romeu and Bertrand have been the most consistent all season, has to be one of them two.

Youngster wise at the moment I would go Sims as McQueen is 22 and Stephens is 23 and you should be 21 or under to win young player of the year IMO, when you think about it maybe the latter two are not good enough to ever be starters as I would expect better from them at this age, maybe a loan deal for both of them to a championship club next season would benefit them massively.

Romeu and Bertrand have been the most consistent all season, has to be one of them two.

Youngster wise at the moment I would go Sims as McQueen is 22 and Stephens is 23 and you should be 21 or under to win young player of the year IMO, when you think about it maybe the latter two are not good enough to ever be starters as I would expect better from them at this age, maybe a loan deal for both of them to a championship club next season would benefit them massively.

A bit harsh on McQueen! Defenders normally take longer to reach the required standard, and McQueen played excellently on many occasions when called upon. In fact, I'm not sure he had a bad game when I saw him. He has probably overtaken Targett in the left back pecking order and is back up to Ryan Bertrand, and England international and unquestionably one of our best players!

There's still 12 games to go in a 38 game season so too early to say I think, I know it seems like we've had a seasons worth of football already with Europa league and league cup run.

Based on season so far Romeu and VVD for me.

If Gabbiadini finishes as our top scorer that will be quite an achievement.

I think some people here are forgetting how phenomenally good VVD was right up to his injury. He basically didn't have a bad game and just before xmas carried the entire side, including scoring key goals when it looked like the rest of our side couldn't score an open goal.

In my view he SHOULD win every end of season award pretty much, though i think more likely he'll win every player/club voted award and Romeu will win the fan voted award.