3.00pm kick offs

9-3

3.00pm Saturday afternoon.

Or Friday 8.00pm, Sat 12.30pm, Sat 5.30pm, or Sunday 2.00pm, 4.00pm, Monday 8.00pm

Its a joke now.

Match of the Day will probably, soon have only one match to view.

I want to go on a Saturday afternoon at 3.00pm.

3.00pm Saturday afternoon.

Or Friday 8.00pm, Sat 12.30pm, Sat 5.30pm, or Sunday 2.00pm, 4.00pm, Monday 8.00pm

Its a joke now.

Match of the Day will probably, soon have only one match to view.

I want to go on a Saturday afternoon at 3.00pm.

Absolutely. Late Sunday and midweek evening games don't have the same atmosphere.

The days of regular 3pm Saturdays are long gone, and, far enough, other times aren't so bad IF we get reasonable notice . It's the late changes that annoy me. Makes it impossible to plan anything in advance during the season.

Here we are now with 2 games to be rearranged before the middle of May and yet we won't know until the end of March at the earliest when they'll be played.

Fans come last nowadays. One day football will kill its golden goose.

The days of regular 3pm Saturdays are long gone, and, far enough, other times aren't so bad IF we get reasonable notice . It's the late changes that annoy me. Makes it impossible to plan anything in advance during the season.

Here we are now with 2 games to be rearranged before the middle of May and yet we won't know until the end of March at the earliest when they'll be played.

Fans come last nowadays. One day football will kill its golden goose.

It already has. We still go though so it's past the point of no return.

monday night always remains worst time, almost always if it is an away game.

sunday lunchtime okay if a home game, and tbf whilst 3pm is best, any game on Saturday is decent

Agree for a home game for us but actually like being able to watch a game on Monday.

Makes me laugh that these threads always crop up as some old boys just reminiscing and haven't picked up what the PL is and has been for years. L1 is good for 3pm kick offs.

Agree for a home game for us but actually like being able to watch a game on Monday.

Makes me laugh that these threads always crop up as some old boys just reminiscing and haven't picked up what the PL is and has been for years. L1 is good for 3pm kick offs.

Reminiscing was much better in the old days!