Weekend 11th-12th games

Bad Wolf

Bournemouth 1-1 West Ham

Everton 1-0 West Brom

Hull 0-0 Swansea

Fonte at fault for Bournemouth's equaliser and gives away a penalty five minutes later. Skatesmuff winning, Eastleigh winning.

At worst, a mixed day for us so far both practically and personally.

Good set of results for us . Everton aren't really catchable,and even if we did an early start to next season beckons 7th place club. West Brom & Ham losing good news for 8th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, it looks like we only have to win 1 of our 2 games in hand to be fairly well assured of at least a top 10 place. A 4th consecutive top 8 finish for the 1st time in the club's history looks possible. We had 5 top 8 finishes in the early 80s but in the middle of them was the 12th in 1983.

No chance to catch Everton, good chance to catch WBA and every chance to overtake Stoke IMO !

Given all that has happened this season, I would say that 8/9th is not the end of the world and we can build on it next term !

If we finish 8/9th having had to deal with Europe, reaching a cup final and all with a squad that has (arguably) been weaker than the last few seasons people would have to call that a pretty successful season, in the context of our performances since returning to the the PL, would they not?

14 behind Everton but we have 2 games in hand.

We can defo still catch them, but need Everton to stop winning.

Problem is Everton might fancy top 5 now

We are still Southampton and we all know what that means. Last year's run-in was exceptional. An away game at WHL as one of the "two in hand" is hardly encouraging.

Cameraman zooming on fan who promptly makes a w@nker sign. I giggled.

Yes so did I!

BBC have got the crowd mics well down the sound mix. Clearly trying to avoid the audio equivalent of the ****** sign getting into people's lounges on a Sunday afternoon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seeing several goals on MotD this weekend , which in normal view from the side line looked pretty well placed , were in fact massive deflections or pretty flukey !!!

Walcotts goal looked well placed in the corner but viewed from behind him he hit it straight into the crowd of players and it bounced off the defenders knee to beat the keeper . Then Silva's goal looked straight forward but he actually caught it with the edge the boot and the keeper got a hand on it as well so what were said to be fantastic goals were in fact just lucky.

We are still Southampton and we all know what that means. Last year's run-in was exceptional. An away game at WHL as one of the "two in hand" is hardly encouraging.

Not true. The two games in hand are both Home against Arsenal and Man U. We have 8 Home Games and 4 away so let's hope we have a storming finish.

We have played just twice in the last month. Players will be super fresh and chomping at the bit. Win 3 of our next 4 (doable) and Everton might panic. 7 home games left and our performances last 3 games have given me real hope.

Puel has had plenty of time to coach and prepare for Spurs, so wouldn't rule out a cheeky win there.

Momentum is powerful and ours is bubbling

We have played just twice in the last month. Players will be super fresh and chomping at the bit. Win 3 of our next 4 (doable) and Everton might panic. 7 home games left and our performances last 3 games have given me real hope.

Puel has had plenty of time to coach and prepare for Spurs, so wouldn't rule out a cheeky win there.

Momentum is powerful and ours is bubbling

You've done this routine already.

0.5/10.